cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification Q8 from ECC_message triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

To Implement Quality collaboration, as per OSS note we have activated OPS_QM_EXTENSION_2 in ERP 6.05 and the

business function SCM_SNC_GEN_1 in SNC 7.01

I have activated the event Queue also through SWEQADM.

And the Q8 and Q9 notificaiton are avialble now in system

But when i am creating Quality Notification for Notification type Q8 the messages are not getting triggered.

Does the event get trigger after saving the Q8 notification.

Or is there any message type or in print>> Do i need to mention RFC destination and DB type.

Need your guidance as i am facing diffuclty in triggering service QualityIssueNotificationSUITENotification_Out from ECC to SNC.

The above service is through RFC am i right, so how does system determine RFC conncetion in background for this particular notification Q8 and how does the event get triggered.

for triggering Output/Message (QINSNM_out) do i need to maintain the Standard output for Q8 (which as of now is maintained as TEXT-screenshot given below

Thanks

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per note 1323484 apply required fields and partner schema. then try let us know output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks I missed to implement the note, I have implemented it.

Could you please let me know that the XML gets triggered Automaticlaly after saving.

I did the settings as per the note 1323484 and saved the notificaiton.

But still the XML is not getting triggered.How to see whetehr the notifcation is getting triggered after saving the notificaiton. (I checked Outbound Queues in ECC they are not getting genreated)

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

Could you please let me know the Partner determination procedure for QN it should be LS right?

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked help doc and there is no need of LS...Only VN to be maintained in procedure

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

yes only for VN procedure to be maintained.

still we are also planning on QM collaboration further steps I am not aware.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

today we tried the same we are able process Q9 notification from SNC to ECC

but for Q8 from ECC to SNC not triggering for us also.

not sure any settings to be done

if its successful will update you

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check all the notes,suggested by SAP, Apply those notes.

Another thing check SXMB_moni whether the mesages are triggering, Check SMQ2 (out bound Queus) .

Lastly check SPROXY and check QINSN_out whether there is failure or error in this service type

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish Can you help me with the error which i am getting in SNC WEB Portal.

I have done all the setting but still i am getting Error while creating Q9 Notificaiton from Vendors End.

Error"No assignment found for supplier-created quality notifications"

Also i cant see any codes.Code group  while creating Vendor notification

Could u please help me if i have missed any settings

REgards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved related to No partner determination in Q9 creation.

Regards

shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

are you able to pass Q9 notification from ECC system to SNC when it is changed in ECC system.

also do we need to do any configuration Field changeability and allowed actions for suppliers is it mandatory? in SNC system

path spro -->SNC-->quality --->make settings for UI fields and actions.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim, Shailesh, now we are able to pass Q8 notification from ECC system, but in sxmb_moni t-code we are not able to see notification number and system status when we execute in process mode D (Debugger mode) the data is updating properly in sxmb_moni and when we execute foreground then we are not able to view notification number and system status details. for the same I have attached screen shots. Kindly let me know for any corrections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

i have done any setting for Q9 in SNC,But still the process in not completely working as per the expectation

I am still struggling.

Well can you please let me know whether the XML is successfully passed from ECC to SNC, Where is the XML getting failed in ECC or SNC

HAve u maintained the sender and receiver system in ECC,.

Regards

mshailesh123

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAtish

Can you plese check whether you have maintained the necesary config in SNC

Also check the no range maintained in ECC and SNC for quality notification they should be synchronised,i have sent u the doc on g m.ail.

regards

shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Could you please let me know what are teh additional setting you did for QINSN_Out to trigger from ECC

Did you configureed Integration engine.

Shail