SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS-PM Workplace getting dump during FS-PM initial setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FS-PM Gurus,

I am trying to do FS-PM initial setup on the completely new system and during that process I am getting dump in PBT workplace when I click on workplace transaction (/pm0/3fw_start). I am getting run time error as shown below. I have debugged and analysed that FS-PM application couldn't initialize and causing to dump. I have cross checked with the table entries of /PM0/3FJPROG and /PM0/3FJNAMESPCS. I could see some application related entries in the  /PM0/3FJPROG but there are namespaces assigned to those applications in the table /PM0/3FJNAMESPCS. I could see zero entries in this table /PM0/3FJNAMESPCS.

I would like to know is my assumption is correct with regards to the below dump and also want to know when and how these tables gets filled. Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hilbergm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Looks like you did not copy the sample customizing from client 000 yet.

Check out chapter 3.3.1 "Delivery of Customizing SAP Policy Management 5.3" in the installation guide.

Best regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hilbergm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Looks like you did not copy the sample customizing from client 000 yet.

Check out chapter 3.3.1 "Delivery of Customizing SAP Policy Management 5.3" in the installation guide.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Michael...you are absolutely correct. Done the client copy and now Issue got resolved.