cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO Condtion type is repeated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created po and observed that PB00 is repeated 3 times. As per my knowledge it should be one PB00 enough to tell basic price.

In analysis tab i felt like below

PB00- This is descreption-Condition record was found and changed manually

PB00- This is descreption-Condition record was found and changed manually

PB00-Condition record has been found

Why 3 times it is displaying.

Regards

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have found solution

Step 1. Open info record where supplement conditions are kept for PB00. Delete all Duplicate PB00 and keep only one PB00.

Step 2 .Open PO in ME22N, then go to condition tab and press update button and choose carry out new pricing option.

This action will remove all inactive PB00 from PO.

Regards

Ramkrishnaiah

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how is this PO created, manually in ME21N or via BAPI?

0 Kudos

Hi check the condition analysis on the PO. It looks like you have multiple condition records maintained for PB00 matching the PO data. Delete the unwanted condition records and recreate the PO and observe the behavior. Thanks, Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your PB00 condition type configuration highlighted in below screenshot

If there is no limitations, then you can enter PB00 condition type manually multiple times.

Hence,you have got the PB00 condition type twice manually and automatically once.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for sharing your ideas

i have observed the for PB00 in info record  condition supplements are there with  PB00 3 times with values.

So when i create po . all these 3 PB00 are pulled and  first 2 become inactive and 1 is active.

So is this SAP Standard behavior.  Why business kept PB00 three times.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

By looking at the screenshots, I think business previously maintained the price conditions as $200 and $300. But, later on, they deleted those conditions using the deletion indicator.

As per standard, you should now get the PB00 price as $10 in the purchase order.

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi yarava,

The root cause of this problem is identified:

Spro - IMG - MM - Purchasing - Conditions - Define Price Determination Process - Access Sequences - Go to position - Click on Access

Sequence - Just mark 'Tick' in check box field - to avoid duplication and save it.

Thanks

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Already chk box is marked. Still we are getting issue.

Please see screen shot below . PB00 is inactive, but net value inclu condtion is accumulated all PB00 condtion types. In pricing we set from 1 to 10 for subtotals for 'net value inclu condtion' . We dont want to change Customizing , Is there possibility to disregard the inactive condtion type.

Please advise.

Regards

ram

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, If you are confident that every thing is fine and only the info record which is coming into the PO causing this , delete the info record and create afresh and maintain one PB00 and see how it is coming . If it is config issue this has to come for other POs too . Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check any condition record is maintained for the PB00 and check the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Venkatesh

joydeep_mukherjee2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir ;

one of the Condition must be in green

and please share your Pricing condition and PO scren shot for condition record.

Best Regards;

Joydeep

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yarava,

Kindly recheck your configuration settings for condition and

Don't use standard condition PB00. You copy as the standard one (PB00) and rename (ex: ZPB0 )it

then use it. Now your condition type will works.

Kindly it is better to provide screen shot so that it will be easy to answer further.

Thanks,

vivek

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share PO screen with "Condition" TAB where PB00 appears 3times for an item?

Regards,

Biju K

schaganti1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said it will be having only one condition record not 3 time of same condition record, can you share the screen shot of it.

Regards

Sudhakar