cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor master change XK02

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to change Payment Terms in Vendor master company, code data, Payment Transactions by using XK02 transaction. But the field Payment Terms is not in editable mode in XK02. But it allow to change Payment Terms by using FK02. As I know, XK02 is the transaction to change the vendor master data centrally and it should allow to change all the vendor master data. But some fields are not possible to change by using XK02. Please note that there is no any authorization restrictions for my user ID and it has SAP ALL.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schaganti1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeewantha

try OMSX t-code and please follow the screen short to resolve your query

change centry and click on details and go to company code data and click on the terms of payment and change from display to the option entry

Regards

Sudhakar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you guy.. Issue is sorted with OMSX settings..

Regards

Jeewantha

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please close your discussion when resolved, see

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go into your IMG > Logistics General > Business Partner > Vendors > Control

there you can see that you have 3 tasks to define the field selection and screen layout.

Make sure you read the docu, icon right  in front of each task

As there is a  Transaction-Dependent Screen Layout, it is likely that the corresponding setting for XK02 was not done here.

Please evaluate the change logs and contact the person who did the initial customizing, maybe it is was defined this way on purpose.