cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help Delivery Senerio - CBRC20 no Data Shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on SVT Delivery  scenario and was able to get the data tracked in SVT table CCRCT_SO (Conformed Quantities) But was not able to display data in CBRC20.

As per the error it states that the Customizing entries were missing for Regulation .The entries as below.

Can some one help me on the same ,I need to get the data displayed in CBRC20 and also I need how the workflow or triggering  mails works in SVT what the configuration for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vasanth,

Regarding the configuration of transaction CBRC20 you can follow the recommendations provided by topic "Test for Confirmed Substance Quantities" of the document attached to SAP Note 905726:

905726 - Substance volume tracking in SAP EH&S

In the IMG activity "Specify Quantity Limits", you can specify that the system displays messages and sends e-mails as soon as an specific quantity limit is reached for a tracked substance.

In the IMG Activity "Specify Error Message Recipients" you specify the recipients for these messages and e-mails.

Best Regards,

Camila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camila,

Thanks for your response.

I was not able to get the right place in configuration to resolve this issue. The error message is as below.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasanth

you must follow the note which Camills has shown (step by step; don'T ignore one step)

If you do not understand the expalnation in those OSS note: then stop the work. The OSS note is one of the good ones. In EHS area you will find very rarely such an OSS note on this good explanation level.

Without "deep" knowlegde of your system set up nobody can help you based on the error message you have shown.

It seems to be that you did not used "the search" option in SCN. In any case: you will find the same "doubts" (more or less) in many parallel threads as e.g. :

Please check as well:

C.B.

PS: my "best" current assumtion is: you did "wrong" set up of the "Quarter" topic and therefore the system can not show the data in cbrc20 but you can display them in se16

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasanth

please get in touch with an ABAPer. He/She will find very soon the place in SAP there this message is generated (as the pop up shows the relevant information to do so). By doing so you will find the ABAP code and by analysing it you will identify "easily"  the reason for the message and then you should be able to adapt customzing to remove the issue

C.B.