Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Quotation in Brazil - ICMI not being determined

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello CRM gurús!

I´m facing issues attempting to determine taxes on CRM Quotations.

My scenario is the following:

1. Pricing Procedure is created on ECC but replicated into CRM to use
  2. Condition Types are created on ECC side and all the tables and records belonging were replicated to CRM
  3. Materials are created in ECC and replicated into CRM
  4. I also created a Development in which the system identify if the Sales Org is Brazil it´s takes the address from the Plant for taxation proposes. Previously I applied a Plant Determination set up suggested by SAP, but this caused MWST tax determination issues globally, since the MWST start to get the departure country from the plant address rather than the sales org address.

Even when I prepare all the same conditions in CRM, the ICMI tax is not determined properly in CRM.

Anyone experimented same issue before or had any idea in how to solve that?

I appreciate any approaches.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

In standard SAP, condition type ICMI does not have an access sequence, and in pricing procedure RVXBRA, an alternative formula (323) is assigned to this condition type. Is this applicable to your pricing procedure as well? Check if routine 323 (SAP program FV64A323) is active in CRM component. If not, I guess it will need to be rewritten in Java.

FYI, I checked from a CRM 7.0 EhP3 system. Here is the pricing procedure for your referance:

When I click on the possible content of Calculation Formulas, I see no routine for 323. I guess that's the reason of your issue.

Maybe you should open an SAP note to ask why this standard ERP pricing routine has not been delivered in CRM functionality.

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kıvanç,

Thanks a bunch for your reply.

I checked what you says, but the Calc. Formula you mentioned is not used in the Brazilian Pricing Procedure here in my current client. Instead, we use a standard Formula provided by SAP (320) :

However, when I attempt to see and  check the code within that formula in CRM, I wouldn't found that:

So, maybe that´s that fact is causing the error in determination, isn´t it?

Thanks for the advice.

Best regards

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nicolas, yes. Without that formula, IPC cannot calculate the price; that's the calculation formula's job to do. Think of opening an SAP note or code the routine in Java if time is not on your side.

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again Kıvanç,

I double check in CRM and finally fund the formula used (it was aunder Implementations/Attributtes) , and also the parameters are right to calculate ICMI:

1. Tax of the Material Usage
  2. Vendor (Plant Jurisdiction Code)

So, not sure what could be the reason of error here:

I already opened a ticket, but was delayed by SAP, I will keep updating this post when I get solve the issue.

Thanks anyway.

Best Regards

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nicolas,

Do you have an ERP integration as well? If so, did you try creating the exact same order in ERP to see if ICMI is calculated there or not?

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Kıvanç,

I have an ECC from where we load the Materials, Pricing procedures, conditions, etc and also is my first point of check to verify if everything is working fine. As you can see, ICMI Condition is being determined properly in ECC side:

Thanks.

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kıvanç,

Just to let you know that today I received a reply from SAP guys, to let me know that the issue could be solved by the application of the Note 2257031 - Brazil: Icms Partilha legal change.

It´s seems that in the last legal change that Brazilian suffered, a Condition Type was added into the Pricing Procedure. The determination of that Cond Type (DINC) is neccesary to calculate ICMS Partition and currently there is no formula or access sequence provided in CRM to determine this condition type ( Calc.Formula 320 no up to date).

In ECC side they updated the Calculation Formula, but it seem that they forgot to do the same in CRM side

So the Note includes a couple of pricing attributes to be added into the Calculation Formula 320 additional to the existing ones: attributes ‘TAX_DEPART_REG’ and ‘TAX_DEST_REG’.

Let see after the implementation of the note if everything result well.

Best regards