cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved searches and favourites have been deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a user  in our production land scape there have been favorites and saved searches deleted  in CRM web ui , what could be the root cause of this , any update on this will be highly appreciated and rewarded. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understand your issue correctly, only one user has this issue where favorites and saved searches are deleted?

Couple of queries:

1. Does user use only one search screen where saved searches are deleted? Or He/She use other search screens as well? If yes, have the saved searches there also deleted?

2. has user by mistake done manual deletion?

Location of saved searches in Web Client UI - CRM - SCN Wiki

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

Thanks for the reply,

This is the second user who came up with this complaint ,  he says that all the saved searches have been deleted and these happened  automatically.

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please check is there any personalization issue , also please check table CRMD_SHORTCUT_T.

Regards,

Ruby.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruby,

Thanks for the reply,

However may can you kindly ellaborate what to check when you are referring to personalization , also kindly let me know more details about the table CRMD_SHORTCUT_T.

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Table CRM_SHORTCUT and CRMD_SHORTCUT_T holds the data for saved searched per user. Can you check for these users are there any entries.

By Personalization I mean, in the WCC_SLS_HOME component check the configuration for Saved Searches.

Also the saved searches are displayed from component GS_WC_QLINKS. You can keep a BP in DO_INT_CONTEXT method and replace SY_UNAME with that user id and check the outcome of the query for that user. Is you get a result , it implies these entries are hidden for the user if not they are deleted from the table itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ruby.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruby,

Your input was useful , I have checked  the table CRMD_SHORTCUT  there are duplicate entries I am confirming from user now, so this means the saved searches might be hidden how could this be possible any idea?

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Brown,

Is the user able to do a similar search in the search screen and view the results. If yes, he should be able to view from saved search as well. Or not could be a Authorization issue I guess.

Did you get a chance to debug the method DO_INT_CONTEXT for that user.

Regards,

Ruby.