cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not generated in FDTA for F110 auto.payment program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have run F110 for B=Bacs payment method for UK and it did successfully run and vendor open items were cleared.Now when i went to t code FDTA, it didn't show me any record for my Comp.Code and File was not generated in FDTA for download.

we are using following printout/data medium

RFFOAVIS_FPAYM=AUK_BACS

RFFOEDI1

please help me urgently

Regards

Dhrumil Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhrumil,

It seems that there is not a DME program assigned to your Payment Method.

Please check the OBVCU t.code and assign a proper program to generate the DME File:

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your prompt reply.

can you please broady tell me what to do? or i have posted fresh question with more screenshots of F110 and FBZP so if you could look into it that would be great.

Regards,

Dhrumil

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhrumil,

The DME program is assigned the respective Payment Method at transaction code OBVCU as I printed to you.

When you run the F110 for this Payment Method, in the printout tab, you will see the program that you defined in OBVCU:

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

i have done following configurations below,please tell me are they correct or needs to change

Please Note that variant is made manually.

payment method is C-cheque.

Regards,

Dhrumil

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhrumil,

You are right, but you need to find the exactly program for your need.

Program RFFOUS_C is used to print check payments.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

But how and where to know which program i should use because in FDTA,still i am not able to generate file for F110 to send it to bank.

Warm Regards,

Dhrumil Shah

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhrumil,

SAP delivers different programs according to the country that your company are.

Try to look into program RFFOGB_T for UK.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

0 Kudos

Hi Dhrumil,

Please check the following.

1. When you execute the payment run in F110, ensure that you have selected "Create Payment Medium" check box.

2. Check in FBZP-->Payment method in Country-->check whether your company code country's payment method is using Classic Payment Medium or Payment medium workbench. You can find this at the last of the screen (radio button).

3. If Payment Medium workbench is used in your payment method, note down the format of the PMW and check if there is any Payment Medium variant assigned for the format in the transaction code OBPM4.

OBPM4-->Tree Type (PAYM) & Format (input the format that you see in FBZP) and click on active version. In the next window there will be two sections. The left section lists the tree formats and the right hand section lists the company codes.

Double click the appropriate format in the left screen and check if there is any payment medium variant assigned for the company code and house bank for which you run F110. If there  is no variant, enter a name for the variant in the right section and click maintain variant icon, fill the detail and save.

Hope this will work.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dhrumil,

I think you're heading in the right direction.

Since you got the program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM, I can tell you're using the New PMW.

All you need to do is configure the variant in transaction- OBPM4.

Once the variant is configured, DME program should generate the file.

Finally, as suggested above, make sure you select "Create Payment Medium " check box while running F110.

Regards,

Sudhakar*