cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message " No default portfolio assigned; use 'switch portfolio' to select one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing PPM6.1 on ECC6.0 EHP7, NW7.4 and SP 13. After completing the baseline config, i have created one test portfolio, when i am swutching to other menu or options like portfolio objects, overview etc. I am getting a message 'No default portfolio assigned: use ' switch portfolio' to select one". We are using NWBC to run PPM.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil

So - when you click the 'Portfolio Management' tab for example, you will see a button "Switch Portfolio" which you need to click on. Then select your Portfolio from the list and set this as your default and click on 'Ok' :

If you  do not see any portfolio in this list then you need to assign user/roles to the Portfolio in the Miscellaneous tab of the Portfolio itself. Let me know if you need more help

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

Thanks for the reply. But this is not the case, problem is as soon as i click on Portfolio Management Tab or any other option under Overview Tab, i get a message " No default portfolio assigned; use 'Switch Portfolio' to select one.' I cannot see any other thing apart from this message therefore i am not able to process further.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you please send a screenshot ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the screenshot of the message .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to thread https://scn.sap.com/thread/3882503 in this regard

All the relevant information seems to be there

Let me know if this helps

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

That issue got resolved by upgrading the support package to SP02. But after that i am encountered with an another problem. After upgrading the SP, i was able to switch to all the tabs and menus and also assigned default portfolio. Later,In configuration I changed some  standard fields of buckets(Currency, period, financial start and end date, unity, period breakdown) from required to not required , after doing this i created one bucket .But since then  system is giving me a dump to whichever tab or menu i am clicking. I have reverted the changes done in configuration ,still facing the same error. Below is the error or dump i am getting

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The current application has triggered a termination with a short dump. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Please suggest ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil

This should really be a new post and the old one be marked as completed

But anyway...

Firstly - you should never change the standard SAP fields and should use the "Define custom field configuration" options instead

Are you sure you reset all the config correctly?

Is this dump occurring only in relation to the Bucket you created? Or, are you able to create a new Bucket and associated master data and see if these dumps also occur then? Please confirm if this is possible or if you are not even able to do this

Regards
C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

Problem got resolved after implementing the note 2212334.

Thanks

Answers (0)