Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAWD: PDF file is not opening ??

former_member223213
Participant
0 Kudos

STEP-1

T-code : OAWD

We Are Uploading the PDF (file).. & it is generating work item.. 

This process is for GRN , using BOR BUS2017 (MIGO).

Issue :

Now we created a new process for MIRO with BOR 2081 , Now existing old process GRN is not able to display Preview

Thanking you in advance .....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

This seems like a very common configuration issue of the document viewer you are using there. The viewer might point to a different content repository / content server other than the one you are actually using for archiving. This happens sometimes if you viewer is pointing to the PROD environment instead of the QA or DEV environment where you are trying to archive a document.

So try this: On the workstation where the viewer is installed, try to locate the registry key "ADMServerName" which should be under this path "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\IXOS\IXOS_ARCHIVE\Profile\Default\CWin\ArchiveLink\Archive-0" or otherwise just use the search in RegEdit to fine the key. Check if the server name corresponds with the Content Repository configuration in OAC0 on the system where you launch OAWD and adjust if necessary. In order to take the config change in effect you may have to reboot the client.

Depending on the version you are on, there is also a fix available for this viewer that allows to connect to any Archive Server in your environment.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

//Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

what's behind the "Details..." button?

Do you have the archive- and document id of the document? What's the result if you execute function module SCMS_DOC_INFO (CREP_ID = archive_id, doc_id = document_id).

Regards,

Benedikt

former_member223213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

Thanks for your reply ...

what's behind the "Details..." button?

Ans: Nothing is displayed

Do you have the archive- and document id of the document? What's the result if you execute function module SCMS_DOC_INFO (CREP_ID = archive_id, doc_id = document_id).?

Ans : yes, i have archive id , document id

i executed the FM :  SCMS_DOC_INFO (CREP_ID = archive_id, doc_id = document_id)

we are getting the created date and status  = 2.

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

the empty details in the viewer are confusing to me. I'd expect some error messages.

The SCMS_DOC_INFO seems to be o.k. Status 2 = o.k.

What happens in function module ARCHIVOBJECT_DISPLAY. This function module is called when a document should be displayed. You can try it in SE37.

Also you can set a break point and call it from OAWD. Maybe some interface parameters are missing.

Regards,

Benedikt