SAP for Chemicals Discussions
Ignite conversations about maximizing efficiency, enhancing safety, and innovating in the chemicals industry with SAP. Start a discussion today.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption and Goods Receipt based on Dip Level, Purity and Density

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

Client has a requirement where materials consumption quantity is derived from following three characteristics for the day:

Example: For a raw materials: On a day, they record dip level, Purity, density and good receipt date for the raw material from Purchase order.

From these parameters they calculate the Goods Issue quantity. They have certain formula by which they calculate the goods issue quantity considering Opening Stock, Goods Receipt from PR & Purity, density.

Now where do I maintain the these parameters and how to I maintain the calculation in SAP System.

Note: I am not using IS OIL & GAS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, Awaiting your comments or any clarifications required from my side.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, Awaiting your comments or any clarifications required from my side.

0 Kudos

Hi Shaikh,

I hope that the raw materials are batch managed. The Quantity has to be calculated for specific raw materials or all the materials.

The details related to dip level, Purity, density and good receipt date can be updated in the batch characteristics.

The formula can be written in an enhancement, for goods issue, which will calculate qty. based on the formula.

Or

An enhancement can be written which will popup an input screen for entering the values of the dip level, Purity, density and good receipt date. Once updated, the qty will be calculated based on the formula.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vamsi