cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not able to get transaction type in EH_ONSEARCHHELP method in PR01QR component?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I could not able to fetch the service order transaction type in component -PR01QR , method -EH_ONSEARCHHELP .how to fetch transaction type . when ever user clicks service order creation screen, i want that transaction type ,.

Requirement-service order item level ORDERD_PROD f4 help- product search and result i am enhancing search page. so could you please help here.

Thanks & Regards

kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kalpana,

There is no such parameter in the CONTEXT NODE . Probably you can declare a global static variable to hold the transaction type value and clear it off in ENH_ONSEARCHELP.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ruby.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ruby,

Thanks for your reply could you please elaborate more..Requirement is Service order Item ORDERED_PROD -if we click F4- product search and result will be opened , that component name is PR01QR,  here is user search on products, only product criteria search only it should work, so that is based on  service order creation process type..only one process type it should work another process type it  will call only standard search.

how to fetch...please help ..

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

First of all create one global attribute in the called implementation class where you have the method  EH_ONSEARCHELP in the component PR01QR.

Assume the name is GV_PROCESS_TYPE type (give same dataelement as that of transaction type)->Public->Static.

Now in the calling class where you have the F4 help for products, i.e. the Service Order main page , in DO_PREPARE_METHOD or in the event handler method which triggers on click of the F4, retrieve the transaction type value using GET_PROPERTY_AS_VALUE method from BTADMINH context node. Pass this value of lv_transaction_type into the global static variable.

Z<Called_impl_class>=>GV_PROCESS_TYPE = lv_transaction_type.

Now in your EH_ONSEARCHELP method you can access the transaction type value by referring to variable Z<Called_impl_class>=>GV_PROCESS_TYPE.

Hope this helps. Reward if useful.

Regards,

Ruby.