cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple business roles for account search in IC

0 Kudos

in the account identification page in IC, we can restrict the result based on the BP roles. however in customization i see option only to enter on BP role.

But in our scenario we have two roles one Sold to party & other prospects. i need to fetch results only on these roles. is it possible to add two roles for the account identification page.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you thinking about using BPIDENT profile? Since you need to search for multiple roles, why not use MULTIPLE_BPIDENT profile?

Please refer to SAP KBA 2294262 - CRM IC: How to introduce a flexible filtering for account identification search based on busienss partner role and relations.

Best Regards, Corrine

0 Kudos

Hello Guan,

Thank you. As you said i can use the above notes.

but from what i understood i will have to create a new Account identification profile. Asign this to MULTIPLE_BPIDENTin business role.

Is it some how possible to enhance the normal account identification search profile page, so that while searching for accounts we can pass more than one role.

we already tried this but somehow in IC, we are not able to add multiple attribute values in search.

Regards,

Jithin

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Jithin,

When using the single BPIDENT profile, even when you manage to maintain more than one role in the profile, you still have to make changes in the backend logics. As I have seen in the source codes, it only considers one role when passing role value into deep layers.

Best Regards, Corrine

0 Kudos

Hello Guan,

Thanks for your upadate. yeah you are right , this is the issue we have as SAP has not provided an option in the code to pass multiple BP roles. i jus wanted to know if anyone had achieved this. Anyways thankyou.

Answers (0)