cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local language mapping for product and account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Products and accounts are maintained in local language in ECC. After replication to CRM the description, name of product etc display as #######.

After replication of Sales order in ECC the same ##### is displayed. But if sales order is created in ECC directly then system shows description and name in local language as maintained in master data.

Please let me know if any setting needs to be maintained in some table.

Regads,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nikhil,

Check if the language key you are using in ECC is present in CRM as well. If not present, when the data is viewed in CRM, it either appears blank or with junk characters.

I suppose you may have to run DNL_CUST_BASIS* objects in CRM to get the language keys from ERP.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

I downloaded DNL_CUST_BASIS, DNL_CUST_BASIS2, DNL_CUST_BASIS3, DNL_CUST_BASIS5, DNL_CUST_BASIS6 but issue remains the same.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Check if the local language entry is maintained in table T002 of CRM system.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

It is maintained under table T002 as below.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

U may have to debug the data flow from ERP to CRM when the product is replicated and check if the description and other data is coming as expected. I had a situation where the Unicode radio button for the RFC user between ERP and CRM was not selected (check in transaction SM59 for the RFC destination -.logon and security) though the systems were Unicode and due to this, the incoming data had junk characters.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unicode radio button is in RFC and not in RFC user. I tried ticking "Unicode" radio button in RFC and download the data. But issue remains as it is. I will try to debug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

Solution is..

• Set "Unicode" radio button in CRM for ECC RFC.
  • Set "Unicode" radio button in ECC for CRM RFC. 

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)