cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Budget deviation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using 9.1 PL:0.8.  I have setup the budget and i have assigned $1000 for the budget for the whole year.  And i kept approval for budget deviation.

Scenario:  Once i have setup $1000 for the whole year.  I am already over $1000 now it is currently $2000, but when we are trying to make an invoice for example $800 it gets posted, only when it is above $1000 then it sends for approval.  I have setup budget deviation greater than $1000.01.  is there any way i can stop posting and go for approval because we are already over budget.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalika

Please refer the screen shot

Rgds,

Kamlesh Naware

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it comes for an approval when it is more than $1000 but if it is less than $1000 it goes and posts it, but my budget for the year is already over.  How can i stop this.

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,  Budget Deviation and Approval process are two independent issues.

If you dont want the document to be added when the budget is deviated, you need to enable the check box "for Annual Budget" as shown in the above screenshot by Kamlesh.

however the approval process will trigger if the document based on the condition that if the document total is greater than 'X' amount as defined.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread

Thanks

former_member349215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalika,

Under Administration > System initialization > General Settings > Budget

Check the settings you have done here to handle your deviation issues.

Set Your settings for 'Annual Budget'.

Kind Regards,

Pascale