Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO 9.0 - Inventory Transfer Addon

larryenet
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus!!

I am hoping there is a custom SAP Business One 9.0 add-on that works like or similar to the following:

Please see image for a proposed add-on or maybe an existing add-on.

When selecting an Item number in the top grid’s drop down, if an item is serialized, it shall automatically populate the Available Serial Numbers grid below the main Items to transfer inventory grid. If the item selected is not serialized, it will clear the display of any items in the Available Serial Numbers grid. If you go back and select an item that is serialized and you have already selected serial numbers to transfer, it should remember your previous selections and display them correctly in the appropriate Available and Selected Serial Numbers grids. After all items were selected, the user will click on the Transfer Items button to do a batch Goods Issues, then a Goods Receipt for the items in the grid. Prior to doing any Goods Issued transactions, Validation must be done on all fields have been filled, validate the quantity of serial numbers selected, ensure that the quantity of serial numbers selected matches the quantity of Goods Issued for the items.

If there is another solution on taking stock from one item that is serialized and moving it to another item, please let me know.

At the moment, we are doing a goods issue and goods receipt so that we can show the serialized stock for a different item number.

This takes up a lot of time and hopefully there is a better solution.

Kind regards,

Larry T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

larryenet
Participant
0 Kudos

Does this already exist in an add-on?

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,  I am not sure but it seems transferring serial / batched items to another item.  i.e.  you are just transfering the quantity of an item to another.  as far as i know the similar provision is available in an addon called BEAS which is for manufaturing.  you can refer to the following link for more information.

www.beas.de

larryenet
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatram,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into it.

Kind regards,

Larry T.