cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS Board - Product Chart does not display demand elements

0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement to display demands in the product chart. The standard 'SAP001' planning board profile has decision table for graphical objects for all the demand elemants for both product and network view of orders chart, I am able to see the demand elements in the network view of orders chart but not in product chart. Please let me know if we are missing any configuration ?

We are also expected to display safety stock requirement in DS Board. What is the right way to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

Rajan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

For performance reasons, Product Chart is restricted to display only receipts. This restriction is hardcoded, such that only receipts are selected regardless of Planning Board Profile settings.

If you'd like to do a modification to bypass this restriction and show them anyway, this can be done in coding below:

Include /SAPAPO/LCDPS_PRESENTATIONF13
FORM MATERIALS_GET_ORDS_SUBORDS

CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/EFPL_PEG_GET_ORD'

EXPORTING

i_simsessid      = g_simsess_id

i_simverid       = g_simver_id

i_start          = g_time_axis_wa-start_time

i_end            = g_time_axis_wa-end_time

i_pegids_tab     = l_pegid_tab

i_ionode_peg_sel = gc_io_peg_all_out

>>> Replace the value in bold above with gc_io_peg_all_ionodes to select all I/O nodes instead of only outputs.

Once the modification is done, settings in the Planning Board Profile to display them will be taken into account.

Regards,
Tiago

0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thank you so much for your explanation.Is there a note for this?

The best way to view the demands in DS Board would either be network view of orders chart (or) the orders chart right ?

I have further questions on DS board, please shed some light on these,

Question 1:

We have another requirement to display safety stock requirement in DS Board.

What is the right way to do it ?

What alternate methods would you suggest to view safety stock requirement ?

Question 2:

Currently the quantity for external procurement [Purchase requisition from DC (receipt element) --> Stock transfer Requisition at factory(demand element)] in 'Orders Chart' in standard 'SAP001' planning board profile is displayed with '+' sign ( denotes that it is a receipt elemant) , ideally when the STR is viewed at a factory it should be displayed with a '-' sign (denoting a demand elemant) , I understand that both the orders have the same order number but viewing the orders at DC it is in +ve and when viewing the same order at factory it is in -ve in product view; but the same is not displayed on the DS board.

Thanks,
Rajan.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Exactly, usually the Orders Chart and/or Network View are used to display the requirements.

For Safety Stock, a possibility is to use Safety Stock elements in the liveCache (in /SAPAPO/MVM, setting Take Safety Stock into Account with value 3). This way, the safety stock demands will exist just like any other demand.

I'm not sure about question 2, could you clarify it with a screenshot?

Regards,
Tiago

0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks again,

Please find below the screen shots,

The example shown below is a stock transport requisition (created as a outcome of a purchase requisition at a distribution center which procures from an external plant)  at the producing plant with Rec/Req Qty. as -1000.

Ideally this should be displayed as -1000PC in the DS board when I configure the demand elements to display the order quantity, but in this case, it displays as 1000 PCs which is not correct.

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Rajan.

Answers (0)