cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Management : Condition Contract

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Guys need some help. No matter what I do in config. I cannot get my condition contract to be determined or found at time of Invoice. I'm using all standard config. Please help. I'm not sure what I missed. Rebate is activated in all 3 places. Payer, Billing Level, and Sales Org. level.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you manage to resolve the issue?

I had the same issue, and to resolve it, updated the condition contract (WCOCO) and maintained the customer and material information on the Business Volume Selection Criteria tab.

I then recreated the Sales Order and the DCHB condition and value as per contract was automatically added to the order.

Mine is a copy of SBB1 (ZBB1).

Now im moving onto the setllement.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi M,

Yes I finally got it to work. Was going to update these posts about my findings and long discussions with SAP via SAP Tickets. (As there is little to no information on the web for this.)

First thing to understand is what is behind the code or in other words how SAP built the logic behind this process. (Scroll to the bottom for the explanation of the debug from SAP)

(Quick summary of my entire discussion with SAP)

Looking at the code in order to determine the contract number, it looks for the combination of these two things. Sales & Purchasing tabs. (Sales Area & Purchase Org, Purchase Grp, and Company Code). You cannot have one or the other. Must have both combinations.I have argued with SAP regarding this logic that it should be 1 or the other depending on scenario as we only want to use rebates on customer level and sales which have nothing to do with purchasing. At the end of the day SAP won that argument as they are after all "SAP".

They're final reply to this was:

"*  We had a lot of internal discussion with other trading experts but

*  have come to conclusion that current implementation is correct.   The

*  condition contract holds information for both, sales and purchasing

*  sides.It would be not be correct to receive goods on a plant which is

*  assigned to one purchasing organization but using a different plant on

*  the sales side which does not refer to this purchasing organization.

*  Thus it would make sense to filter out all such non relevant condition

*  contract during determination time.

*  Still if you need a different behavior from standard , you can any day

*  implement GTM BADIs and customize it as per your requirement. Standard

*  behavior is already being used and accepted by various customers."

Another reply from SAP when I first explained the problem to them.

*  Based on the new example, I debugged the program thorouhgly and found

*  that condition type DCHB is not getting determined from condition

*  contract nr. 12, because as per standard behaviour the system only

*  searches for condition contracts where org. data (such as purhcasing

*  organization and sales organization) is in accordance with the org

*  data in the sales order.

*  Due to the above, the system checks which purhc. orgs are assigned to

*  the plant. Then it searches for relevant condition contracts from

*  tables WCOCOI and WCOCOH in function module WCB_SELECT_CC_NUM_BY_CUST.

*  Initially, after the select statement from table WCOCOI is executed,

*  condition contract nr. 12 is found, but after the next select

*  statement from table WCOCOH is executed, it is cleared, because the

*  system searches for condition contracts based on condition contract

*  nr. (12) EKORG (0001), VKORG (0001 and " "), and validity dates. Due

*  to the fact that condition contract nr. 12 does not have any EKORG and

*  VKORG, the previously determined condition contract nr. 12 would be

*  cleared, and thus condition DCHB would not be copied by pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow, thanks so much for all this information.

For my test example, I didn't actually fill in the Purchasing Information and it still pulled through the condition to my sales order.

Agreed, very little available online currently - i am looking forward to starting with the settlement.  Are you also using SD type SBB1?

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi M,

Can you share a screen shot of how you maintained it. I'm really trying to get this to work without purchasing details.

So far am using C001 contract type. No specific reason just started with it as it said sales .

Do you have the science behind the different contract types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad, I just checked it. The condition determination works fine as you said. It also updates the compensation management tab of the sales order and the billing document with the condition contract.

However, table WCOCOF is still not updated. Therefore, the usage of the 'condition contract' is not updated.

I was trying to partially settle a condition contract. It requires an invoicing party for a customer condition contract. Not sure, how that will be achieved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M CRM,

Did it pull through the condition contract number at the condition level? If yes, can you share the configuration detail.

Regards,
Abhijit

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ABHIJIT

I have not gotten so deep with condition contracts as yet. Spent a long time just trying to get my sales order to determine the contract number so have not yet gone into the settlement part but i'm sure I will face similar like issues. One thing I would like to bring to attention though is how is your BP setup?

When I first got into the Business Partner I noticed that based on the roles selected a different number would appear for the BP and Customer even though they are one in the same. Eventually, we managed to create BP and sales customer on the same number. Before sales customer and BP had 2 different numbers. Just double check.

You can see the customer number in the general tab of the BP. If that number is different from the entire BP number you might want to try and get it to have 1 number the same for all roles. That invoicing party thing you mentioned sounds weird.

To CRM. I have made a copy of SBBI and maintained the business volume tab and sales tabs (not the purchasing tab) and I cannot get the contract number to determine at order level. In my pricing procedure I placed the condition type REBA in place of my previous DCHB condition type with req 2 (Item with pricing). No luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I used Condition Contract Type ZBB1, but i used condition type DCHB as the system wouldn't allow me to select REBA when i drop down on the condition type box so i changed to DHCB for now.

Then make sure at the bottom of the condition contract setup, at the condition table section that you have entered a material and a calculation type etc.

An then lastly, on the BP, make sure that the Relevant for Settlement Management indicator is checked in the Sales and Distribution view on the Orders tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Ali Lozada,

Right now i am still looking for the science behind each condition contract type, i have not yet managed to find a document, at this point in time its just trial and error 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, yes it did.

It wasnt working at first and I realized that this was because i hadnt populated the Business Volume Selection Criteria tab on the contract (ZBB1) (I am using condition type DHCB).

As soon as i did that, it pulled through.  Before i did that, on the conditions of the sales order it gave me a message 'initialize field'.

Also make sure the BP being used has the Relevant for Settlement Management indicator checked.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi CRM

Unfortunately, I still have not been able to have my order determine the contract using your method. I'm sharing the screen shots below. Also, i'm in discussions with SAP in regards to these things. I will share whatever useful info I think is relevant to know. As of today contract type C001 is used for Chargebacks and not subsequent rebate scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much - that will definitely be appreciated.

Your contract setup looks the same as mine - As soon as i remove my Business Volume Selection criteria my condition type no longer pulls through to the sales order.

Also, in my pricing procedure i assigned SUBTOTAL = H and BAS TYPE = 164, no requirement...

Thanks

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ali,

if you maintain the Authorisation type as C-customer in SBBI condition contract. then the price is determined in the sales order.

Next, in T.code WCOCO maintain the Eligible partner.

sales order :

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have the exact same settings. Did you maintain the Purchasing Tab data as well? If I do that it will get determined. I'm trying to achieve it without Purchasing data only customer details.

Only thing I don't see in my config is that Condition Contract Category ZT. In my system I have nothing there only a drop down with nothing to select, it's completely empty. Do you know what is the importance of that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Have you managed to settle this Condition Contract for customers as yet?

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI CRM,

Not yet, while executing the Transaction : WB2R_SC I am getting the error " No Business Volume data for the contract no:16."

Regards

Venkata sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also got that but I assumed that was because there was no billing document for the customer/material on that date.

Now i am getting 'No bill-to-party allowed for settlement partner Only Supplier Side' which i am trying to resolve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM,

Similar issue I faced. when I change the settlement procedure to DIRECT SETTLEMENT. in my settlement process type 1SB2. the issue got resolved.

Regards

Venkata Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks -  I am trying this and now im back to the

"No calculation schema assigned in Customizing. Check Customizing" error so i will continue to try and resolve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM,

Please check your price determination schema. 

Regards

venkata sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a mill - looking better, but i am now getting 'Condition BUVO is missing in pricing procedure A V ZZDCL0"

I see that this condition is not an SD condition so i perhaps have a supplier setting on one of my transaction type config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Ali

Hope you configured  the Settlement Management is S/4HANA.

Kindly mail (ananth_mp@yahoo.co.in) me the document please,

I am presently on the S/4HANA project need to do the full configuration for Settlement Management, I am stuck for the past 2 day and not progressing

Thank you

Reg

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is this tab, even i am facing issue, condition contract not getting determine in sales order, pricing., please help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check note 2366031 - Condition determination from condition contracts in Sales orders just released today BR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It was possible to adjust the "Condition Contract-Based Settlement"?

There is documentation ?

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone let me the solution for the below Error . while executing the WB2R_SC.  it is something related to identification object in settlement type 1SEB. if i keep the identification object for invoicing party -- Direct entry i am getting below error message

If i keep the identification object entry type to or Invoice Recipient and Identification Object Type Customer as 0001. I'm getting the below error in WB2R_SC.

in IMG I'm not able to find the Assign Identification Objects for Vendor . Can any please let me where we will assign the identification object for supplier.

Regards

Venkata Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have cleared the identification object issue.  The config missing at img -- L&G --> Settlement management --> Full service leasing --> define payment terms. select the payment type in the screen sub type BIL and maintain dummy bill to party and invoicing party.

venkata sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for updating - i still have the issue when settling my condition contract (SD).

Config:  Calculation Schema Type:  A With customer schema results in the error below.

Transaction:  WB2R_SC

Error:

Condition BUVO is missing in pricing procedure A V ZY12000

Which is an MM supplier condition and i am using customer contracts.

If I change the config to the following:  Config:  Calculation Schema Type:  Without customer schema i get a different error - see below:

Error:

No calculation schema assigned in Customizing. Check Customizing

But I have maintained the schema - is there a separate condition needed for settlement?

Has anyone managed to successfully settle an SD condition contract.

I am doing the following:

1.  Create a condition contract

2.  Create a sales order and make sure condition DHCB pulls through to the order, PGI and bill

3.  Try to settle the contract using t-code WB2R_SC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM,

you need to have two pricing schema one is for SD and another for MM. in SD the rebate condition must be REBA and in MM side there will be two condition once is BUV0 condition type and REBT condition for rebates from supplier side. in WCOCO you should have both these rebate conditions sales and material. BUVO reads the business volume from sales invoices. in REBA and REBT the access sequence table will 4AB which SAP standard table.

regard

venkata sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for the quick response.

I would just like to confirm what is the reason that I need both MM and SD conditions on my rebate?

This customer's that I need to create rebates for are not vendors as well, they only buy stock that we would like to reward them for after the fact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM,

when we are settling the customer, The system looks for the settlement management pricing procedure. For the settlement management.we have different pricing procedure determination with the combination of sales and purchase. POrg schema group+document schema group cust+Cust PP + pricing procedure supplier + pricing procedure customer. This reason we need to have two pricing procedure. The pricing procedure from supplier side(settlement mgt) will calculate the business volume from the sales table during the rebate period. based on the business values the rebate condition REBT will calculate rebate value.