Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of BRM Decision Table

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to BRM and BPM, went through few blogs on scn and created the BRM decision tables locally in NWDS and after deploying it used in my mapping in Dev system.

Now, we need to move the objects in Quality system.Since, these tables are created locally in NWDS I am not sure how we can move this to Quality.

Can you please suggest a proper way to move this to other environment.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

The project which we have developed in Dev environment, how we can use the same project(Decision table) in Quality environment?

Export/Import option is just to export table not the whole project?

Please help.

Thanks,
Nidhi

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a Transport Management via NWDI / CTS+ or something? Then you can just transport your BRM dc to the quality. If you have to transport manually you can export your SC from NWDS Infrastructure perspective and deploy the SC to quality.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a little additon here just if you don't know:

You can access your rules on the server via http://<hostname>:<port>/ARulesManager.

There you will see all of you rules projects. Enter a project and and navigate to the DecisionTable. There you have option to import / export

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the information.

But in my rules manager, I cannot see the export/import option.

Is there any authorization required? As we are on 7.4 Single stack version so I am not sure why the option is not coming in the screen.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Nidhi Srivastava

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to set permission to the rule project. Go to the nwa identity management and switch tab to BRM Access Control. Choose your DC and and a role you are assigned to and set the permission to "full" for example.

Hope this helps,

Tobias

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi. You can export it via excel and import it in the target system or you can transport the your whole brm dc to the target system.

BR,

Tobias