Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Suppress with Retain Member

afg_vikash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I Have a Input template in which we have two Dim in Rows - Account and TP and columns we have Time and Flow.

As in EVDRE we  Suppress Rows and Columns with Retaining One Any Member. To achieve the above functionality I was trying to Retain through filtering but Its filtering out other members which has Value.

Looking Ahead for suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anil_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

We had the same issue and resolved with following config:

1. Use keep all for and row and column in edit report Option

2. Add filter as mention in attached shot.

Let me know if still issue not resolved.

Thanks,

Anil

afg_vikash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your Reply the option suggested by you helped.

Regards

Vikash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Could you please explain in more detail what is it that you want to achieve??? What is your condition to suppress??

"As in EVDRE we  Suppress Rows and Columns with Retaining One Any Member" - For which dimension and member in your case??

With screenshots please.....

Regards,

JP

afg_vikash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi JP ,

Just Posted the screen shots with More Details.

Vikash

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but not clear! Can you provide screenshots like what you have and what you want to have?

May be you are talking about filtering with "Keep group"?

Not everything available with EVDRE can be implemented with EPM...

afg_vikash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks For an early Response.

as Highlighted above  I want to retain "Third" for all accounts no Row Suppress and Suppress all other Trading Partners with Zero Value. used Filtering with Retain Third as suggested by you on your Prior post But it is Retaining THIRD and suppressing all other TP.

Below attached my Filtering criteria if you can suggest any changes to this.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I do not completely understand "I want to retain "Third" for all accounts no Row Suppress and Suppress all other Trading Partners with Zero Value"

Is it so hard to "provide screenshots like what you have and what you want to have"?

And looks like it's not possible to achieve what you want... EPM is not EVDRE equivalent

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can create 2 technical reports one with only Third as TP and other report with all other TP except Third with Suppres zero ON! and share the column axis. But this way your accounts would be not in one place will be repeated in both reports! Suggested a workaround!

Regards,

JP

afg_vikash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

This is Not possible as we have Insert members functionality.

Vikash

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already told you - not possible.