cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASHBOARD - Database Error [Data Federator Driver] [Server] ..... error occured when running dashboard

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Currently I have project to make a xcelcius dashboard.

Source data from Oracle database and then after Universe processing in IDT, data will be process in Web Intelligence.

For dashboard I'm using QAAWS connection.

It's running fine. But sometimes errrors occured.

Have any of you guys experience those errors? Or could you explain what exactly happened? Did I miss some step?

Please give me feedback if you have experienced this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check the below Note:

1768275 - Web Intelligence throws WIS 30270 or IES 10901 errors when using Parameters and List of Va...

Symptom

• Web Intelligence throws IES 10901 errors when using Parameters and List of Values in UNX
  • When using a query in Web Intelligence that uses a mandatory Parameter built in Information Design Tool (IDT), an error occurs when refreshing the List of Values:
    • com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: An internal error occured while calling 'processDPCommandsEx' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)
    • OR
    • java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
      com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: Database error: [Data Federator Driver] [Server]
      com.businessobjects.datafederator.server.engine.parsers.dml.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 2, column 4. Encountered: "c" (99) , after : "@". (IES 10901)

Environment

• SAP Business Intelligence 4.0
  • SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
  • Web Intelligence
  • Information Design Tool

Reproducing the Issue

1. Logon to Information Design Tool (IDT)
  2. Create a relational connection (JCo or to a relational data source)
  3. Create the data foundation (.dfx)
  4. In the "Parameters and List of Values" section of the Data Foundation, create a new LOV using the option "List of values based on custom SQL"
  5. Create a new parameter and associate it with the LOV created in the previous step
  6. In the "Data Foundation" section, find the table field that the LOV/Parameter was created, right mouse click it and choose "Insert Filter"
  7. Set the where in the SQL [Dimension] = @Prompt(Parameter)
  8. Create the Business Layer (.blx/UNX) on this Data Foundation, test the LOV works by running a test query
  9. Save and publish the Business Layer
  10. Create a new WebI document in either WebI RIch Client or via BI LaunchPad
  11. Run the query and note that when the Prompt window (member selector) is displayed, an error is shown instead of the customer List of Values:
    1. com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: An internal error occured while calling 'processDPCommandsEx' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)
    2. OR
    3. java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: Database error: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] com.businessobjects.datafederator.server.engine.parsers.dml.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 2, column 7.  Encountered: "c" (99), after : "@". (IES 10901)

Cause

• For Single Source Universes, the issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01648659
  • For Multi-Source Universes (MSU), the issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01658229

Resolution

• This issue has been addressed by Critical Patch 4.4 for BI 4.0 SP04
  • This issue will be addressed in Support Pack 5 (SP05) for BI 4.0
0 Kudos

Thank you for your solution.

But, I already use Support Pack 5 and BI 4.1 and keep getting those errors.

Is there any other solutions?