cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply the indexes awareness for 2 Dimension objects like 1 customer buying to 2 products(mobiles)..how to get the records ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please any help me this below question ...?

1. How to apply the indexes awareness for 2 Dimension objects like 1 customer buying to 2 products(mobiles)..how to get the records ..?

2. I have 6 city's sales revenues So i want to 1-4 saperet 5-6 show only one value how to apply the pie chart ..?

3. I have customer , product and sales.So i want  to date today and last values ...? both the dates (today and Yesterday)

All Please give any answers for both question ...

Thank You...to All Advance

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridher,

Use this date formula

=date between currentdate( )  and currentdate( )-1

or

=date between currentdate( )  and Relativedate(currentdate,-1)

I hope it will be helpfull to u.

Best regards,

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

=date between currentdate( )  and Relativedate(currentdate();-1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridher,

In webi by using new data provider u create two queries with same data source So it can get in same report.Apply to filters in two queries.

1)In first query apply filter 1-4 city values

2)In second query apply filter 5-6 city values

Both qureies in  the same report i.e you can get both pie charts in same report.Assign data to pie charts accordind to the queries.

I hope it will helpful to u.

thanks&Regards,

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Thank you for responses..

My Question was this ..

expl: i have one year in 4 qtr in sales revenues individual values and in chart big space(orange) color  on the total  ..

How to get this requrments in the chats wise ..?

Regards

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i didnt get clarity.Can u explain with clarity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can look my pie chart also

i have one year in qtr wise sales right.

which qtr wise sales showing in the pie chart and all the 4 Qtr sales in big space in the chart

How can i do this issues for my requirements...?

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to asign all four qtrs in big space. How can it possible? You have some value for that big space Qtr.The total value of all Qtrs is greater than that big space Qtr.Is it possible to distribute big space qtr1=100 into qtr2=30,qtr3=20,qtr4=60 andqtr1=100.It can not not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Soumya u r right ..

that my requirements..

please any one hlp this issues

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sridher,

Index awareness nothing but we will give primary key & foreign keys to the objects.If we give primary key to the objects, that object will give unique and not null values.i.e It does not give duplicate and null values.Primary key automatically genarate index.So performance increase with index is very high.Whereas foreign key allows duplicates and also nulls.If we mention the foreign key directly query goes at foreign key and execute the query.i.e performance should increase by using index awareness.

Without using index awareness also query  can execute.Performance perpose we are using index awareness.

I hope It will be helpful for u.

Thanks & Regards,

S