cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe error(s) occurred in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_DC!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

A error occured when I using SUM SP 16 patch 13 to upgrade my SAP ERP system from ECC 5.0  to EHP7 for ERP 6.0

bellow is the error info.also the error log are attached!,any tips will be appreciated!

Severe error(s) occurred in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_DC!

Last error code set: Non single errors (code > 😎 found in logfile 'DIFFEXPO.ELG' 1 error during parallel execution of processes, check 'DIFFEXPO.ELG' for details 2 processes failed, check 'TP.*' for details

ERROR:
Detected the following errors:

# /usr/sap/RQE/SUM/abap/log/SAPECCD740.RQE:
4 ETW000 nothing to do: R3TRCHDOLAYER
3 ETW678Xstart export of "R3TRCHDOLAYER" ...
4 ETW000 Syslog: k CQC : rscpexcc-getSetting& rscpexcc 12
4 ETW000 GetDBMigrateCodePagesLangs uses TCP0D, TCPDB, TCP0C.
4 ETW679 end export of "R3TRCHDOLAYER".
1AETW000 ===> HALT: unexpected error MIA_SQL_ERROR from ab_MethodInclAdm in twexpand.c Please contact the SAP support.
2 ETP000 protocol: 16, returned: 8, calculated: 16, compared: 8
4 ETW000 End of Transport (0016).
4 ETW000 date&time: 24.06.2016 - 13:29:55
4 ETW000 2 warnings occured.
4 ETW000 1 error occured.
2EETP200 Export with errors, request will not be imported

Trouble Ticket Generation

A trouble ticket and an archive with all relevant log files have been generated.
Trouble ticket: "/usr/sap/RQE/SUM/abap/log/SAPup_troubleticket.log"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huang,

1AETW000 ===> HALT: unexpected error MIA_SQL_ERROR from ab_MethodInclAdm in twexpand.c Please contact the SAP support.

For the issue could you please check SAP Note   2301402 - SQL error when upgrading obsolete releases using R3trans v.6.25

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,Gaurav Rana

I read the note,and check the R3trans -version in SUM/abap/exe shows 6.25 patch no 100  kernel 745_REL

as the note said,should use the lastest R3trans version patch no 116 to proceed the upgrade!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav Rana

I solved the problem I followed the note 2301402 - SQL error when upgrading obsolete releases using R3trans v.6.25   and update R3trans to the lastest version I version

Thanks very much

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to know your issue has been resolved.

Good luck !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,Gaurav

How powerful you are,I search on both SCN and SUPPORT ,but not find the note,I am Curious how you can do that?

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

How powerful you are

Our GOD made us powerful,'m similar like others it's just to locate exact issue for finding the solution.

long_le
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Huang,

We did have the same error.  We then use R3trans version 116 and then 214.  We still have error.  We are using MSSQL 2014.  Any advice for us?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

long_le
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Huang,

Which MSSQL Server version are you using for your upgrade?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Long,

We use Oracle DB as SAP system database.

before update the R3trans.our R3trans version is 7.45 patch number is 100.we update it to 116 then solve the problem.

Pls remember that after update the R3trans in SUM/abap/exe,you  should close the SAPup console.and kill -9 <SAPup pid> and reopen the browser to upgrade.

Hope will help you

long_le
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you, Huang.  We got over the hump.