Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Installation error

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently trying to install Netweaver 7.31 on win 2012 OS and DB MAXDB . I have problem to find "SAP JVM6.SAR, part of the Kernel.

I have download the leatest Kernel 51044253_4 and tried to use kernel 51050733_4   and leatest SAPJVM6_29. But get this error.

Could not find the archive "SAPJVM6.SAR, part of the kernel".

Any Idea?

Thanks

Reza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Reza,

Check this thread

Regards

Prithviraj

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithviraj,

Thanks for replay.

I have not the same problem. SWPM  asking for  SAPJVM6.SAR that is a part of kernel.

Any idea if there is a sapjvm6 that is a part kernel?

Thanks

Reza

Software Provisioning Manager was not able to find an archive that matches the requirements listed below. These requirements are depending on the product, operating system and/or database platform. In general, such problems can be resolved by downloading and using the latest patch level (PL) of the corresponding archive on SAP Service Marketplace. Could not find the archive 'SAPJVM6.SAR, part of the Kernel' Trying to match @keyname='SAPJVM' and @sapjvm_os='NTAMD64' and @sapjvm_release=6.1 and @sapjvm_patch_number>=64 in sapjvmmanifest.mf, for more details see log file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ADA\INSTALL\STD\sapinst_dev.log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reza,

Snippet from SAP note  1680045 - Release Note for Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP17

If the required SAP Kernel version is 7.4X or higher, we recommend that you no longer use complete SAP Kernel media (DVD or blu-ray disc). Instead, download the SAP Kernel archives which are exactly required for your SAP product and operating system:

Regards

Prithviraj

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithviraj.

Thanks again for replay.

I have allereday download : SWPM10SP17 2-200097.SAR. And I have kernel: krnl_7.21_WIN_IA32_IA64_SP11_

During installation og SAP JAVA. I Package name :SAP JVM.SAR/part of the kernel.

I cannot find any SAPJVM6 on kernel packages.

Hvae you seen this befor?

Thanks

Reza

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAPJVM6 is part of 51050733_4.

It is available in directory DBINDEP.

You can get latest SAPJVM by searching SAPJVM6 on marketplace.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Imtiaz

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

Thanks for help, It did helps,

I have another question, How can I change OS WIN 2012 Languages to English from Danish.

I had tried by command in Powershall:

Set-WinSystemLocale en-US.

But that not working.

Any idea?

Thanks

Reza

Answers (0)