cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to upgrade objects in SAP support package upgrade process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have tried to upgrade our support package and during the process we are getting error

"Phase CHECK_REQUIREMENTS: Explanation of Errors". We are able to activate some objects but some objects are not getting activated in SE11. Please advise how to activate these objects?

Rgds,

Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the error

During support package upgrade we get that error in SE11 for object activation.

Rgds,

Raman

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Please provide the details which I asked in previous reply.
Check in SE03 and let me know the latest support package which delivered this table in error.

Provide the support package level for same component in above step.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Without providing more technical information there is no way others can help you. If you are trying to activate inactive objects and if it fails then check the activation log.

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

First you need to check how those inactive objects came to system.

Did you reset the previous update run in force mode?

Best Regards,
Gaurav Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have manually updated some of the objects barring few which are not getting activated. Is there any way we can update the same?

No, I didn't reset the previous update but at present deleted the queue and its in "define queue state".

Rgds,

Raman

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please take a example of one object. For example any table objecta and then check
in SE03 how this object was delivered?

provide the latest package which changed this object.

Also what is the software component version for same component which you find after above steps.

PS: each object is unique and can have different error when you try to activate. Just with information that it is not possible to active the object, we cannot provide much value.

Provide as much information as possible .

Best regards,
gaurav