Did you mean: 

Listing Unanswered questions per tag

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Short summary:

• Select an arbitary tag --> as a result you can see the list of questions for that tag
  • Select "Unanswered questions" --> as a result the list shows now the "main tag queue" i.e. not any more filtered for that given tag.
  • There might be 2 interpretations of "unanswered":
    1. List of threads with no correct answer
    2. List of threads with no answer at all (i.e. 0-replies, and this is what we are interested in but the proposal of is perhaps even better as it is a win-win for everyone)

For us it'd be very important that we can list 0-reply questions per tag.

Example (same with images):

• Now 3 questions listed (btw, also strange why "0 questions" is displayed)
  • Click on the "Unanswered Questions" filter

• I'd expect that only the 2nd item is displayed (on the above image: "Can I know who moderates a tag ?")

As if Gabi said it is already on a TODO list, but I wanted to make sure it is persisted here as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Ervin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All,

as I can see there were developments in this regard because now I can list this way

All Questions in SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java - SAP Answers

However this still lists such threads where there was a reply. This is why I wrote in the beginning of the post "0-reply" to point out we'd be interested rather in a filtering feature that help us to reveal "fully untouched threads". As if this feature would filter for threads that have no "best answer" answers.

Please also note that the question counter still shows "0 questions" while 3 questions are listed on the page.

Cheers,

Ervin

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We actually did start some background on improving this. I will make sure this feedback gets to the relevant topic expert so he can consider adding it to our requirements/road map.

I also added to our feedback list.

Regards,

Moshe

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you, Moshe!!

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos