Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doens't calculate formulas in Material variant in multi-level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I need your help.

In the company I work uses the configurable variants, but when I want to work with settings on two levels, the values are within the materials not calculated.

Ejem:

My Principal KMAT is the 19004513 and my componet is the KMAT 19000113

When i into 19000113 to complete the characteris, the character dont calculated:

the "Peso tinta digital" not calculated despite having a formula

Pls i need your help

Sorry, my English is not very good.

Thanks

Ernesto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay Luis,

what i understand you have mutilevel BOM in VC.

Now you have probelm your subcomponenet logic is not working? Right?

IF yes, can you tell me what you want to achieve base on what key value. and which object dependecy you are using to achive the same?

Reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur Mistry

when you tell me about object dependecy is Preconditions, Selection conditions, Actions and Procedures?

But the achive the same? Many dont understand that. Pls one example

Thanks

Luis Ernesto

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Luis,

From Image what I am getting is, to pickup BOM component you are writing selection condition but in your CU02 screen, you have selected as Procedure (Procedmento) instead of Selection condition.

Sorry Luis I am keeping some assumption from your English and answering you. I am unable to understand. 

former_member427201
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Luis Ernesto,

In order for you to be clear with my explanations I will proceed to explain it in spanish and then translate it in order to clariffy to english speakers.

---------------------------------------

Soy consultor SD, y acabo de atender un caso, aparentemente similar, en un cliente para el que trabajo actualmente.

Esto es lo que hice:

PASO # 1: Crear una Relación de objeto (TCODE: CU01) mediante la opción de procedimiento. Dentro de este he creado una formula a partir del Editor de Relación.

Relación: ZPESO_LOTE, Clase de relación “Procedimiento”

Esta fórmula debe calcular un valor a partir de 3 características: ZANCHO, ZLARGO y ZESPESOR_ORIGINAL.

Multiplicando además estos valores por una constante numérica (0.00000785)

A partir de esta fórmula se entiende entonces que el valor a calcular será determinado en la característica ZPESO_UNITARIO.

PASO # 2: Esta Relación de objeto se asigna a una Característica a través de una Clase de Característica dentro de la que se encuentra dicha característica.

En mi caso, la Clase se llama ZMP_LAMINA_COR_TER, particularmente para el objeto 023 – Lote.

Dentro de la ficha Caract. se encuentran las Características relacionadas en la fórmula del paso anterior. Además de la características que será calculada ZPESO_UNITARIO.

IMPORTANTE:

La Relación de Objeto se realiza en la Caracteristica ZLARGO de la siguiente manera. Se selecciona la Caracteristica ZLARGO, y a continuación Sobreescribir Caract. (SHIFT+F1).

En la Característica se elige la funcionalidad de Relación de Objeto.

Y es aquí donde se asigna el Objeto creado mediante la CU01 y que contiene la formula.

PASO # 3: En mi caso realizo la prueba mediante la creación manual de un lote (TCODE: MSC1N) y entonces valido la correcta ejecución del cálculo de la formula.

Tras ingresar los valores de las 3 características de referencia, el Peso unitario es calculado automáticamente.

La funcionalidad de “Explicación del Valor” muestra información de cómo se realizó el calculo de la formula.

CONCLUSIÓN

El objeto ZPESO_LOTE debe estar asignado a una característica DIFERENTE de la que determinará el valor.

Si la formula se asigna a la característica que debe toma el valor, entonces el sistema NO mostrará el valor de la formula. Y en caso de que por ejemplo se ingrese un valor manualmente, el sistema determinará una Inconsistencia.

Esta inconsistencia determina un mensaje de Error que al analizarse puede dar pistas adicionales de qué puede estar sucediendo.

former_member427201
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I proceed now to translate it.

---------------------------------------

I’m SD consultant and I’ve just attended a case which seems to be similar, into a customer whom I currently work.

This is what I did:

STEP #1: Create a Dependency (TCODE: CU01) by using the option Procedure. Inside this I’ve created a formula as from the Dependency editor.

Dependency: ZPESO_LOTE, Dependency Type “Procedure

This formula should be calculated as from 3 characteristics ZANCHO, ZLARGO and ZESPESOR_ORIGINAL. Also multiplying by a numeric constant (0.00000785)

From this formula it is clear that this value will be determined into the characteristic ZPESO_UNITARIO.

STEP #2: This Dependency is assigned to a Characteristic through a Class inside of which it is included this Characteristic.

In my case, this Class it is named ZMP_LAMINA_COR_TER, particularly for the Class Type 023 – Batch.

Inside the Char. Tab there are the Characteristics related to the previous formula. In addition to the characteristic that will be calculated ZPESO_UNITARIO.

IMPORTANT:

The Object dependencies is stablished inside the Characteristic ZLARGO by this way. Select the Characteristic ZLARGO and then Overwrite Char (SHIFT+F1).

Inside the Characteristic choose the Object dependencies functionality.

So it is here where the Dependency (created by TCODE CU01) is assigned and this contains the formula.

STEP #3: In my case I perform my test by creating the batch manually (TCODE: MSC1N) and then y check the successful execution of the formula.

Once the values are included to the 3 characteristics, the “Peso unitario” is automatically calculated.

The button “Explanation” shows the information about how was the formula calculation’s performed.

CONCLUSION

Dependency ZPESO_LOTE must be assigned to a characteristic DIFFERENT THAN the same that the values is determined.

Is the formula Is aasigned to the characteristics in which the values is determined, then the system WILL NOT trigger the formula value. And if you try to manually include any value, the system will display an Inconsistent message.

This Inconsistent message determines an Error message that when it is analyzed could give some clues about what could be happening.