Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Invoice - Pricing Date Change

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

An Invoice pricing date has been changed by an user.Where to check the log for invoice history as the date was entered during invoice creation and not in VF02.

Suggest please.

Regards,

SRK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SR,

It is possible that user has set the pricing date by using Default values tab in VF04.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Bilgin,

Have checked the same and user has authorization for VF01 only and the Invoice was also created through VF01.

Regards,

SRK

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have found out that the VF01 - Pricing Date in the initial screen takes precedence when any date is entered thereby triggering the condition records for the new pricing date.

Regards,

SRK

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

Yeah - that field in VF01 initial screen, and Pricing date in VF04 exactly do serve the same purpose: Changing the pricing date for billing document.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you actually mean the billing date?

If it is the billing date, you will not see that it was changed before creating the invoice. The only way to show that this was not the default one (if there were no changes to customizing or developments in the meantime), is to reproduce the case in a sandbox.

As far as I know, you cannot modify pricing date directly in VF01 in standard.

If you really meant pricing date, then check actual goods issue date in the delivery or pricing date in the order (this depends on your process) and, just in case - for routines and customizing changes.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Veselina.

It is indeed the Pricing Date which has been changed in Invoice from 24.06.2016 to 24.06.2015 and because of it the condition records have been triggered wrongly.

We have simulated in Quality system where the Pricing date is not editable as per standard.

Not getting a clue

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I this delivery or order-related billing process?

If it is delivery-related - it is usually taken from actual goods issue date. If the pricing date in the billing is different from actual goods issue date, it is possible to influence it, I think, with your own logic. Are you using by any chance some data transfer routines or modifying pricing date in one of the exits? If you are not sure about that, you can check briefly in transaction PRCAT.

If it is order-related billing, then what is the pricing date in the sales order item?

If you are reproducing a case for a very old document, it can be difficult to trace all customizing or development changes.

Another way to influence the date for pricing calculation without changing the sales order or delivery, is if you have value other than ' ' as V/06 pricing date indicator, but I think you have already checked that you use KOMK-PRSDT.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina . It is a delivery related Billing and there are no dates stored in table/system as 24.06.2015.

Have checked the Sales Order Item and it too has 24.06.2016.

Will check with my technical guy and further update here.

Regards,

SRK