Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in PO workflow

former_member443415
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

We are facing an issue in PO workflow that every PO is going in multiple inboxes of release authorities.

First let me explain what I have done

1.Created release strategy for PO.

2.assigned user in SWDD

3.Our workflow is on value basis i.e. different release authorities for 3 ranges of values.

4.Assigned user in PPOME and the id generated in PPOME is assigned to release codes/strategy in worklfow option of release strategy configuration.

Still what is happening if a PO of capital type has trigerred for 1st release then only the agent id which is assigned should get the PO in his inbox.

Instead all the agents which are assigned for other types of PO also are getting it in their inbox.

Please guide what I am missing.

FInd screen shot for your refernce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183134
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Please check with your MM consultant it looks like they are not properly maintained release strategy classification  as per you combination ( PO types + Amount value) and that's y its triggering work item to other PO types.

Thanks,

Anand

former_member443415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

It was working fine before we added one more PO type in SWDD.

Please tell is there any option to add release code in the program anywhere in  SWDD.

Will this may be the reason.

Thanks

Himanshu

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is there custom code written  in EXIT_SAPLEBNF_005 to populate  agent.

former_member183134
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Himanshu,

If you want restrict workflow from triggering for other PO types.. then you can restrict it by using start condition in your workflow header details based on the release code variable.

Thanks,

Anand

former_member443415
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Babu

As I am new to workflow I dont have the idea of how to do it.

Also I think that there is restriction there in my workflow for the same but where I am not able to find out.

Thanks

HImanshu

former_member183134
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Himanshu,

Open your workflow in SWDD tcode... In the tool bar you will find CAP ICON (Next to Execute button) click on that below screen will appear check under the tab start events and click on Condition button to select the release code variable and give your Release values for which workflow should trigger.

Thanks,

Anand