Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waste Management & recycling Step required

former_member3035
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can anyone please tell the step by step procedure of Waste management & recycling

How its work ?

What to create first ?

Step involved in Waste Management & recycling ?

Example in MM : -

First Create PR - Send RFQ - Collect Quotation from vendor - Price Comparison - PO - Release PO - PO Send to Vendor  - Material Receive - GRN.

In the same way can any one tell the process flow & what are the things we have to maintain for it

Example for PO

Need Company - Plant- Pur Org- Pur Group- Vendor - Materail - Storage Location

In the same way can any one tell the what to create for completing the proceed like e g : what is container & use of it y we create & where to assign it

Please revert back waiting for your reply

Regards

Idrees

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

for "Waste" topics you must pay attention ! The solution EHS waste will not be available with S/4 HANA any more. If the "parallel" solution will be in place. No idea...

But may be check e.g.

Pay attention: We have as well an own SAP Recycling solution e.g. which is a different industry solution

The solution "SAP Waste and recycling" does not beong to EHS component but is an own what is called "industry solution"

So may be check in

for further input here.

For EHS Waste; don't invest money; as explained: this solution wil not be in place any more with S/4 Hana; there is no successor solution planed by SAP.

To which solution are you referring in your question?

C.B.

PS: for EHS Waste solution e.g.

former_member3035
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But these links are additional and useful information for me.

But still my doubts are present.

Can u read it again what is my requirement & the me the how Wast. Mang work & what is the process step by step

Best Regards

Idrees

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check this link for overview

SAP Waste and Recycling - SAP Library

Thanks

Satya

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Idrees

you have not answered my quesitions... Satya has now provide to you the link to SAP standard help.

may be check: http://go.sap.com/germany/solution/industry/utilities/waste-environmental-services.html

sorry: I found by hazard only the "german version" but I am pretty sure that there is a more "international version" of this page.

C.B.

Waste and Recycling Management Software | Route and District Management for Waste and Recycling Soft...

Waste and Environmental Services | Utilities Industry | SAP

Waste, Recycling, and Environmental Services | Urban Matters | SAP

http://go.sap.com/uk/documents/2015/05/56d271f2-287c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html

As long as we have no clue whcih SAP solution you would like to use no additional help possible. SAP EHS Waste and SAP Waste/Recycling have overlaps but the processes are different etc.

C.B.

former_member3035
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Good Morning C.B

Please find the below screenshot

I need help in the above waste management & recycling solution. What satya has send is the correct link.

need the process for the same step by step what first we have to create or config.

Thanks once again in advance C.B & Satya for your support

Regards

Idrees

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Idrees

you are refering to "SAP waste and recycling" solution; this solution does not belong to EHS and is discussed in parallel FORUM

E.g. check here

and move your thread to that FORUM

C.B.

former_member3035
Participant
0 Kudos

Ohh I didn't know that

Sorry for the inconvenience Caused

Thanks & Regards

Idrees

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IDrees

in any case: I hope that somebody can help you; but may be check first SAP online help:

SAP Waste and Recycling - SAP Library

You will find a chapter "Master Data" (explaining which data is neede to use the process)

Chapter "Processing" should explain the "overall "process; the other chapters will (I assume ) explain the details (chapter Billing, INterfaces etc.)

C.B.

PS: sorry. forgot: there is an integration option with SAP EHS WASTE

Integration of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) - SAP Waste and Recycling - SAP Library

Quite intersting to lookfor SAP roadmap as with S/4 HANAS SAP EHS Waste is not supported any more