cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO creation (using LM00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have started a WM project after a long gap.

Can you please suggest me how to create TO (using LM00), I want to cross check my settings.

My aim is to create TO after MIGO ( GR has been processed, now I have to create the TO ).

Or If I can see the list of TRs ( on LM00 ) then create TO.

I am able to perform GR using inbound delivery (on LM00 ).

Please let me know if any further info is required, earlier I raised the query in MM group which was rejected.

Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jat

@Juergen / Moderator, Please apologize, I raised the query in MM-forum( was rejected ) then in LE form (rejected again) then Extended WM forum....and now have moved to LE forum again. I have not raised any query in WM since 2008/2009. So please suggest me correct forum in case it is incorrect.... sorry for bothering you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jat,

LT06 is the transaction Code you need to use to create the Transfer Order with respect to a Material Document.

In order to See the Open transfer Requirements list use Tcodes LT10 & LT11 .

Check the RF Transaction Codes Created in system for the above functionalities.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Arala,

As far as LT** transactions are concerned it is all working for me. I need your kind suggestions for LM**

Can you please suggest me which are corresponding LM** transitions for LT06 ( and LT10/11).

If you can guide me with these steps, your help will be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jat

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no LM t-code that creates transfer orders like LT06 wrt transfer requirements. You can configure automatic transfer order creation after MM 101 movement and when you make goods receipt wrt PO or inbound deliveries transfer orders will be created automatically if your putaway strategies allows. Then you can confirm those transfers order using LM t-codes via RF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jat,

There are no standard RF transactions, [I am aware of] to create the Transfer Order with respect to Material Document.

You can try using LM71 to receive with respect to Inbound Delivery. Most of the cases, all the RF transactions are Customized based on the requirement.

I advise you to create a new RF TCode , if your requirement is to Create the TO with respect to Material Document.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jat

I m sure there is not LM****  t code for it.  as  Sai Said  create TO automatically and then Confirm TO using LM02/03 for put away.

One more thing create TO with reference to Material Doc, using LT06

I am curious to know why you need to create TO using LM T-Code.  It will help you to understand the requirement

Regards,

Mohd