cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Replication from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am  currently trying to replicate Material from ECC tro SRM.

The problem is that this replication fails , and when i see Transaction SMQ1 in, ECC , it tells me "Error in Mapping (Details: transaction SMW01)"

When i see trnsaction in SRM it tells me that "Product ID is longer than the Customizing setting allows"

The problem is that i checked  the product Id Format and blow what i foiund (Look fine to me)

Product ID/ Material No format in R/3 :

Material No length : 18

Material No Template - Blank

Lexicographical - Unchecked

Leading Zeros - Unchecked

the mais issue is inside the Bdoc itself, the producti id is not mapped correctly with the material number , so inside the Bdoc the value of the Product Id field is  "#######################################"  and this is what it leads to the error of format.

Please Help it is an urgent matter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kacem,

1. Please make sure there is no inconsistency in the following customizing:

Transaction SPRO -> Supplier Relationship Management -> Master Data -> Products-> Define Output Format and Storage Format of Product IDs    

*product id length:  ****

Transaction OMSL: *material no lenght: ****

2. Please check if the note 1449146 has been implemented in your SRM system. If not, please apply the note.

Thanks and best regards,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julin,

Thanks fr your reply.

there is no inconsistency between OMSL and IMG in SPRO.

OSS 1449146  can not be ipmlemented in ECC and it is obselete in SRM.

the problem is that we upfraded our sandbox and it works  fine , but after upgrading another system we had this strange problem.

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khaled,

Could you please try to increase the product/material ID length to "40" in the customizing path as my point 1 mentioned?

The customizing should be consistent in ERP and SRM.

Best regards,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried doing that , when i Increase the number of cractersto 40 the queue wont even start.

0 Kudos

Hi Khaled,

What is the SRM and ECC version?

Regards,

Raja