cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Scenario Step (vBIU) Assigned for Step for Sender System (SysId)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My SAP B1 version is 9.1 PL09 32-bit, and the version of Intercompany Add-on 2.0.16.0

The intercompany Solution work fine on my testing environment for over 2 week, but yesterday it crashed. I have checked these thing and everything and it all working, but there are still no transaction are synced:

-          Connection to JDBC, B1DI are connected

-          Event sender working fine

-          All service are turned on

When I look up to Message log, the transactions status are filtered and stuck, with the message : “No Scenario Step (vBIU) Assigned for Step for Sender System (SysId)”.

As going though some theard, I need to setup in Scenarios -> Setup/Step design, but I am not sure what to do here in case of Intercompany Scenario.

Please give me advice or any document related to this situation.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant

Hi Sỹ Hùng,

Check if sysid has been changed for the companies or not.
You can check sysid in files at B1iP Control Center console on following location:-
1) bizstore:/com.cxs.b1i.directory.cc/Deployment/sysid.xml(unified)
2) bizstore:/com.cxs.b1i.directory/SysLandscape/Landscape.xml(unified)

if system id changes then you need to delete the sysid.xml file and redeploy the IC Solution again.

If issue still persists raise the ticket on Global SAP GSC for the same.

Regards,
Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Thank you very much for your help. It is my fault when I forgot to setup IC scenario.

After Setup it, the Intercompany work well (Then I also checked as your suggestion, and the system id is correct)

But my concern now is when I check the status of some Steps for IC, they are inconsistent with the following message: “Scenarios Step warning, inbound channel: defined object identifier not list in repository.

My understand is I have to configure them in Scenario-> Step design, but there are some questions:

-          Do I have to configure all step in case of Intercompany Scenarios?

-          I also found out some documents relate to Step Design information like bellow. So for the inconsistent Steps, can I follow the information here?

Sorry for my lack of knowledges, because I am pretty new with B1i.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards,

Sy Hung

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hung,

There is no need to do any modification in any scenario step, you may simply start the execution of your business scenarios e.g. Business Partner master data, Item master data creation followed by Document Exchange Cycle and other features of Intercompany Solution.

For more information, you may refer to Admin and User Guides of Intercompany Solution.

Regards,

Yash

Answers (0)