Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while adding service in \IWFND\MAINT_SERVICE

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement multichannel foundation for utilities. I have installed the correct add ons on the backend and have an embedded deployment scenario.

However when I am trying to add the service CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_PUBLIC_SRV using tcode \IWFND\MAINT_SERVICE, I get an error IncomingAltPayerPaymentC_BuagSet references to disabled entity set businessagreements'...

This is a standard service I am trying to add. I have already successfully added CRM_UTILITIES_UMC, which was also standard. Hence confused what the reason might be.

Any insight would be helpful!!

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspite of adding a service using /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, why dont you go to SEGW, open the project for the service and register it to the backend system.

The error message is coming due to association error. The association set is reffering to a disabled entity set. You need to go to the project and check the DATA MODEL part.

Regards

Ashish

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashsish,

We are using embedded deployment scenario where the backend and gateway add ons are in the same server (CRM in this case).

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to open the project in SEGW.? You can register these service as local.

You any how need to check the project as the error is in DATA MODEL part of project.

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

it is visible in SEGW. When I open the project and check for its consistency , even there it says its consistent. Data model part I did not bother much checking as its a standard service. I shall check now.

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you try to registering the service from SEGW.?

With consistency check, manually go to the association set and the entity which is giving error.

May be you can find something.

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried registering the service from SEGW but it gives the same error.

To be specific, while debugging I found the same error in Fucntion mdoule /IWBEP/FM_MGW_GET_OBJ_MODELS

ever when i go to spro > Gateway service enablement -> backend odata channel -> service development for backend odata channel -> maintain models, it shows me the correct model

CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_PUBLIC_MDL, but when I check the model it gives me the same info message which was preventing me from adding the service.

AlbertVentosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried to regenerate it from SEGW as SAP note says?:

SAP Note 2309909 - CRM Public Service Regeneration due to SP06 Metadata Loading Problem

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Can you please help me out with this as i am also getting the same error what you got.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Narpreet Singh

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

You can solve it by implementing SAP note

2309909 - CRM Public Service Regeneration due to SP06 Metadata Loading Problem

I solved it before, and came back to this post now and see that albert had already mentioned the correct answer..:)

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks a lot for replying. But one thing i want to know is that we have to redefine the standard service? If yes then what all entities has to be selected as there are lot many entities and association sets.

If i directly generate the runtime artifacts without redefining the standard service it asks me for the access key. Please guide me what has to be done next.

Regards,

Narpreet

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narpreet,

Depends on what you want to do. If you only want to only activate and register the service on SICF enable the standard implementation of SAP MCF then registering \IWFND\MAINT_SERVICE is enough.

If you want to add entities/change business logic/modify input fields to the standard services, then you need to redefine or re generate the services, run time artifacts etc.

Regards,

Suman