Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report change when run from SAP B1

rodney_rivera22
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did create a Report with Crystal Report containing a cross tab subreport that shared a value from the subreport to the main report and everything is in place when run from crystal preview.  But, after importing the report to SAP B1 and run it, one of the columns change from position causing to shared the wrong value. 

I would like to know what is causing the column "Sales Avg" move from position when I run the report from SAP B1.

Here are some examples:

This is SAP Crystal Report 2013 (SP 5) preview.  The green rectangle is the crosstab subreport.  THIS IS HOW I WANT IT!!

But, when running the report within SAP B1 (9.1 PL11), this is what I get...

The "Sales Avg" moved from position and it seems that the shared value is always the last one from the column group within the CrossTab because it is getting the value from the last column always.

Hope this can give you the view you need to help me resolve this...

Other thing very important... the "Sales Avg" is a calculated member

Thanks,

Rodney

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rodney_rivera22
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did find a solution... I just modify the formula in the display string within the cross tab report to get the value irrespective of its position.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney

Please specify the formula for Sales Avg you specified in Main report field .

Regards

Reena

rodney_rivera22
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

Thanks for reply.  The formula use in the calculate member "Sales Avg" inside the cross tab subreport is:

GridValueAt(CurrentRowIndex, GetColumnPathIndexOf(), CurrentSummaryIndex) / (GetNumColumns-2)

The insertion formula is:

GetColumnGroupIndexOf(CurrentColumnIndex) = 0

To get the shared value from the "Sales Avg" calculated member within the cross tab subreport I use the following formula in a formula field within the main report:

Shared Numbervar amount;

amount;

Thanks,

Rodney