Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation issue in workbook

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

I am getting issue while running a workbook from rrmx.This workbook runs fine with the User Id has all the authorisation. But when I run with other Id it doesnot bring any data and says No Authorisation.

I tried to add s_rs_wkbk object in the authorization but seems this object got Obsolete. Can you please help me resolving this issue?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Query is working fine...problem is with workbook..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check all your queries in RSECADMIN for the UserID for which you are getting this error. Note that keep the filter values same while executing. Reason may be with your authorization relevant variable.

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sucheta,

Query doesnot have any issue. Query runs fine with both the ID's.

Problem comes when we run workbook which is made on query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to RSA1 transaction, BI content -> Workbook -> Select object.  Search for your workbook and select it.

Check if the active version for the workbook is available.

If active version is unavailable, then try to install from the dropdown.

BR,
Preetham

EduardoR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Do you have the issue only when you execute the query in a workbook? Or do you have the same issue when you execute the query in RSRT transaction?

You can run RSECADMIN transaction and in Analysis tab click on 'Execute as...'. Then check 'With log', Start transaction RSRT and execute the query with  the user id who hasn't all the authorizations. Then you can display the log to see the required authorizations.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Eduardo. You have to maintain Authorization for queries used in Workbook too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer below screenshot and maintain S_GU I - ACTVT = 60, RS - S_RS_TOOLS - COMMAND = THEMES.

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not Working