cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard displaying partial or no data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am facing an issue where data is displayed inconsistently in all dashboards. Sometimes data is displayed in full, partial or none at all. I have checked in DB and the data is available and complete. The occurrences are happening at random times during working hours and off peak. As of to-date, there is no pattern I can detect in terms of timing.

Have any of your encountered such a situation and able to resolve it?

Some advice on how to further troubleshoot would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member194862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

If the dashboard consumes BIWS web service then you can check the SAP note 2114577 - Dashboard is randomly not complete when consuming multiple different "Document As A Web Service" web services .

Regards,

Amit

former_member205194
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

1) Is it happening to all users ? Is it happening with Administrator ID as well ?

2) how are you checking in the database side ? Is the issue occurring with that ID as well ?

3) Just a thought - Now your data would have grown and would be retrieving more records. But your component is mapped to few cells only & that is why you are seeing partial data. Can you please check out this possibility ?

Regards,

Monish

vijaymuniraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is wrong data populating on initial load or when you filter the report?

was this working fine already or recently it is happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Dashboard was previously working fine. The incident started recently. No changes were done to the server and dashboard prior to it.

In the event data does load completely or even partially, correct data is displayed.

Bernard

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your source ?

What is your connection type ?

How many query's included in the dashboard ?

Is there any filters or prompts in the query ?