cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05 - "Error while initiating travel form"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I know this questions been repeated for a long  time but I can't work my print.

When I try print the form the following message appears :

I try to change varient value in V_T702N_A to 0 for 1 but don´t understand the logic this. I followed the this tutorial https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=233410928 but the error persist in the PR05. I used also debbug but I can't find the error.

My ADS service it's ok. The tests programs work fine .

Please help me in this questions.

Best Regards,
Cristina Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

Can you also check feature TRVFO in tcode PE03 and check that you are using standard form?

The error that you are seeing is generally due to an issue with ADS configuration so I would check note 944221 to make sure that ADS configuration is correct.

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur ,

In the transaction Pe03 the form I use is PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM.

I checked every steps from ADS configurations and everything is ok. I followed note 944221 and the part of ABAP works. Do you have another alternative to put this work ?

Because I need to change the Adobe form. But when I change the form in PE03 and V_T702N_A table has the number 1 position in 24 I don't know what the form they use.

Thanks for your time ,

Sorry if my explanation isn't good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

If you are using standard form then you need to check if the PDF is active in V_T702N_A in position 24 of Other Settlement i.e. it should have value '0'. Once this has been done you also need to make sure that the switch for PDF in table T20SWITCH for attribute HTMLFORM_R_P has a value 'X'. If you have the attribute value as blank and have the pdf active in position 24 as above then it will error. This should work if the ADS configuration is correct which you have confirmed. This functionality is only available if you are on support package 09 or above for EA-HR.

There are also couple of notes/KBA that you can look at if the above doesn't resolve the issue: 1791756 and 1906899

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I do everything you mention.
But I think my problem is the package for EA-HR .

Can you confirm this ?

Thanks for your help , I appreciate : )

Cristina Rodrigues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

Unfortunately I can't comment on the support package and for this I suggest you contact SAP support. When you do resolve it please update the solution here so others can benefit.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had checked and my version it's fine and everything is ok.

So something as wrong with is. And I can't find the problem.

But I have other questions , if in V_T702N_A I use 0 in 24 position this not get the form PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM, in this case the program will get other 'form', correct ?

I say this because I edited the form which is shown, this is in PE03 the standard form is PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM and I copy this form for Z* and I did some changes.

Can tell me if I think correctly ? I can't find the other form if it really exists.

Thank you again for your time

Best Regards

Cristina R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you help me ?

It's really urgent, I've been debugging and can not find the error. And I can't find the other form

Best Regards

CR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina

Have you try to raise a OSS support call with SAP? If it is urgent then then I would suggest doing it asap.

Thanks

Ankur