Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELAPSED_TIME_CHECK hook for different userIDs

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We tried to use the ELAPSED_TIME_CHECK hook to control the elapsed time on one operation, but we realized the behavours are not fully expected.

For example - ELAPSED_TIME_CHECK hook is configured as PRE_COMPLETE hook, and user1 does the startSfc at the operation, in this case, if the same user1 does the completeSfc then the timing is controlled correctly, but if another user, e.g. user2, tries to complete this same SFC, then the elapsed time calculation seems to be messed.

Can you please confirm this is work as designed or a bug? There are not many information that I can find about how to use this hook.

I use the ME 15.0.3.30 for testing in the standard POD.

Thanks & regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

The design says that the hook should take the latest operation's Start timestamp and compare it with the current timestamp. So, I would expect your scenario to be supported.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

the problem is that, we start the SFC with user1, and possibly complete the SFC with another user2. From your description, it seems this is kind of bug, because the design should not care what the user doing the start is.

Please confirm so I can raise a ticket for further investigation.

thanks & regards,

leon

0 Kudos

Yes, please submit a ticket.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

See  Note 2257075.

Regards,

Andrew.

0 Kudos

Leon,

Please submit a ticket anyway because the solution of the Note is applied to ME 15.1 release only.

Regards,

Sergiy