cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table storing cProject PD and Checklist Header link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement : Identify list of projects with no Checklist in Project Management.

BAPIs on 2172 can only be executed for a single Project and not for range. Also, this being a one time requirement in Production system, a custom program is not an alternative.

I've checked for tables where link between project definition and checklist header is stored using DPR_GUID_ANALYZE program. Apart from DPR_CHECKLIST_H table checklist GUID is stored in following tables:

CGPL_COPY_LINK

Project Planning: Source/Target Object Link for Copy

CGPL_ENTITY

CGPL Entities

CGPL_HIERARCHY

Project Planning: Activities and Projects Hierarchy Table

CGPL_PROJECT

Project Planning: Attribute Table for Project Headers

CGPL_TASK

Project Planning: Attribute Table for Activities

CGPL_TEXT

Proj. Planning of Lang. Depend. Short Text for Proj./Tasks

CRM_JCDS

Change Documents for System/User Statuses (Table JEST)

CRM_JEST

Individual Object Status

CRM_JSTO

Status Object Information

DPR_CHECKLIST_H

Checklist Header

Of these only highlighted are relevant for this requirement/topic. None of the highlighted tables store link between Project and Checklist header.

Not sure if there are other options with tables that can be realized to address the requirement.

Request for support if any of you have encountered/addressed this requirement.

Regards

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreeni,

I think you are searching for a direct link between Project and Checklist-Header. Such a link isn´t existing.

Table CGPL_HIERARCHY contains those information in hierarchy structure. This means the field UP is filled with the object-guid where the checklist-header is assigned - for example phase.

You can call BAPI BAPI_BUS2172_GET_TREE in a loop for each project-guid and you are receiving the structure of a project. Object CTO and ITO are relevant for checklist-header and checklist-item.

Best regards,

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Judith....

Yes.. we can use the BAPI you suggested or the one with for sub-objects.

As I need to process this manually for multiple projects on ad hoc basis, table query was suitable.

Sreeni

Answers (0)