cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreadsheet output not reflecting proper output via T.Code MM60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please find the scrnsht for your reference.

When via T.Code MM60, we are trying to take the material list dump via spreadsheet, the display of few material are not coming in proper sequence.

This is only happening in Production server. Whereas no such error coming in DEV or QA server.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove the special character double quotation ( " ) in the material description or end the special character in the material description (like "description") and try again. Alternatively, you may open the excel with delimitters. Refer the KBA: 2329249 - Incorrect data when report output is exported to Spreadsheet and the note: 569537 - Incorrect data during import into Excel (last line in the note clearly explains the reason)

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other materials having the description with commas....but for few materials only such distortion in output is taking place that too only in this PRD server. I am confused where it is going wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasoon for the references but unable to open them @sap market place.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Comma is not the issue in your case. the issue is the double quotes ("). Remove the same from the material description and try again. Or you may download as .txt and open with excel and use the delimitters to differentiate the columns.

You can contact your support team to get the access to marketplace.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasoon. I will try it as u suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have chkd there are few matl whose description having this  "" but one matl is not having any such description but still it is in distorted way.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Prasoon...its my mistake....it is the continuation of the list only so kindly ignore the earlier post. But otherwise ur suggestion worked well. Thnks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the above solution if you still face same problem check whether any filter is set on any of the column in T code MM60

Former Member
0 Kudos

No filter has been set as checked.