Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get sap abap jobs as a FRESHER in India?anyone please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey friends,

I got graduated in B.Tech CSE 2016.

Got placed in a startup for digital marketing, via campus recruitment.

But didn't appear for that job.,Because i am interested in SAP jobs..

Then took bus to Banglore., and joined a private institute there.Our tutor is good.

I am not sure he is covering the whole thing..(But somewhat good).

But ...these days i came to know about a fact that..There are no jobs for freshers

for SAP abap jobs..like other courses.

In my front there are some options:

1.After completing this course, Join ATOS banglore-Do certification-Attend placement(---Problem is TOO RISKY(4lakhs go-what if no job?))

2.Fake certificate (I am not conviced in that.. -wrong way).

3.Expect for the current institute recruitment(10% chance).

4.Go to dubai and search....(nothing heard about SAP abap there!!! even for experienced people).

NO IDEA !!!!!...

Please help me guys....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadim,

I would like to give you few suggestion.

1. There are still jobs out there for fresher who are already trained in ABAP. check different job portal like Nakuri.

2. If you join in ATOS, definitely you clear the certification because they train you with FAQs. But certification alone wont fetch you a job.

3. Expect your current institute recruitment. Since you are 2016 graduate, you have lot of time to settle in your career. So, try with them atleast for 4 months. In meanwhile try with some job portals also.

My conclusion is to learn ABAP with to atmost effort and put hard work. After that join a start up companies or small industries. Get one or two years experience. Then think of moving to abroad or some other MNCs.

Thanks & all the best for your career,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Thanks vijay.

I have got a call from a small company in trivandrum.

They said they are looking for freshers..too.

Set an interview on friday!!

Hi Nadim,

I hope you have got your SAP job right. But if not, then I have a good resource for you where you can create a profile and get the calls from the top companies hiring fresher in India. Check here http://www.sapbijobs.com/create_profile. I hope it is helpful.