cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Account Rules -Initial Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to help doc "Assign a Vacation Time Account", we can Specify the entitlement for the remainder of the period in the Initial Balance field.

I ,however, cannot find out the "Initial Balance" field. Is this field related to localization? My country version is Japan.

Thanks in advance,

Naoki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naoki,

The Initial Balance field is displayed in the following cases:

If the employee's hire date lies no more than 3 months before the time file date, you have the option of assigning the employee an initial time account balance. The Initial Balance field is not available if the hire date lies more than three months before the time file date. In this case, an initial balance can only be assigned by means of a manual adjustment.

In the case of a rehire that is not flagged as a Reinstatement, which indicates that the rehired employee is granted his or her former benefits.

You can check the help center document -Complete Time Data (Hire) for the details.

Regards

John Nelson Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for your response.

> In this case, an initial balance can only be assigned by means of a manual adjustment.

Would you teach me the way of manual adjustment ?

With regards,

Naoki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naoki,

You can update the manual adjustments under the Time account balances tab of an Employee time file.

Would suggest you to check the help center document - The Time File for further details.

Regards

John Nelson Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your support, John!

Best regards,

Naoki

Answers (0)