cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete/block an item from PR without disapprove

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing an scenario about how to delete/block an item from a purchase requisition. Could someone have experienced something similar and could help us?

We have one PR from 2014, that have 3 itens, our approving method for PR is overall, that means, determines that the items in a purchase requisition are all released at the same time and we cannot modify the document without disapproving it first.

For those three itens, two already had an purchase order and now the requester would like to delete/block the item that did not purchased to release budget for WBS Element.

And now we have an issue: we cannot disapprove the PR because it already have PO for some itens (Message no. MEPO801), and, we cannot modify the PR because the strategy release changes are set to not change the document without disapproving (Message no. ME745).

Does someone already face this scenario? Could someone assist us?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a PO

then go to the schedule tab in item detail and click the button at the very end of the schedule line to close the PR. After that delete the PO and the PR will not open again.

I guess you have no other way, you blocked yourself with this kind of customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen L,

We tried to create an PO, but this item are 'In Release' on Requisition Process State. The Purchase Order could not be created as soon as this item are still in release.

Honestly, It's strange, but I have known that there are a custom program here that could put some os itens on PR 'In Release' as show below. Because this is not could happen since the approving method is overall,

Thank you very much for the contact, at the end I could see that they did a trap for themselves.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the Origin of the PR item ? Is it a derivative from the Project ? Then that can be removed from the through the project .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello raghavendra,

This is from a WBS Element, but we cannot delete this item by CJ20N transaction, sincerely we look for but couldn't find it. Do you know how we can delete it by this transaction? Or mayne another one.

Thank You!