cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine different key figures into one with conditional formating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with formatting key figures in report. I can use analysis for office or for olap or Design Studio, but I have not found a solution in any of these products.

I need a grid with two dimensions - material and plant.

And I need one key figure: it shows quantity of stock, but in case of null stock it shows time of last sale of this material in this plant (date is fixed in parameters as one value). And this time should has different colors depending of assortment (3rd key figure).

There is no problem to calculate it on the "data level", I have a bex query with 3 key figures (stock, time, assortment flag). But I can not combine them into one.

I see several problems in it:

1. As I understand, it's impossible to make a conditional formatting based on the hidden key figure, right? If I make a conditional formatting of KF1 based on KF2 and then I hide KF2 - in such case conditional formatting on KF1 doesn't work.

2. I can not combine numeric value and time value to one string value. If I make a formula in Bex, it converts time to number of seconds from the begining of the day.

I don't want to make this combining by VBA beause of very large table (it can be up to 30000 material *  20 plants.)

The simpliest solution is to leave 3 different key figures in report. But it is unconvinient for users.

So the question: is there any way to solve these problems and to make such formatting without VBA?

No matter in which product - Analysis (both editions) or Design Studio.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still actual, any advice are welcome