cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling workbook - job failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problems with scheduling of Analysis for office workbooks.

Last week (24.6.) we installed required Add On successfully, scheduled workbook with destination to email and job finished successfully. Mail was send as requested.

This week, we tried it again and job failed several times.

CMC error - Instance 1206517 could not be pracalculated.: 60

We didn't do any changes on server and also in workbook.

This is information from log file:

BiPrecalculation called with first parameter: E:\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging\Analysis_Precalculation_Test_MBH_Query_1206499.log

- Information:    @@@@@ Precalculation Start. (SharedAddIn 2007 Build 1.4.16.54834 Main method) @@@@@    | 2016-06-29T08:32:29    | com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.precalculation.PcMain.ProcessLogPath() ()

- Error:    the only destination BOE_AWgkwDsiq.ZOtMFXZIkfYAA available failed when retrieving metadata from BIP -- see log for details    | 2016-06-29T09:37:27    | com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.precalculation.serializing.EaExcelSerialization.Serialize() ()

- Error:    Application Exception ([4068-a6dd-a5] / ID-105006):

Could not serialize the application model

Analysis for Office version

BI Platform version

SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 3 Patch 1

Version: 14.1.3.1300

Any idea?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Martin Laurinec

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

filipe_zeuch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Is your workbook refreshing just fine? Is the issue only occurring when scheduling the workbook?

According to the log entries here the issue is related to the communication between your BI platform and the BW system. I recommend to check this connection.

Best Regards,

Filipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Filipe,

I checked connection according SAP note 2134836

Confirm in Analysis for Office that the SSO between BI platform and BW system is correctly working for the workbook, following the steps below:

1)      Start Analysis for Office and use MS Excel -> File -> Analysis -> Open workbook from BI platform;

2)      Log in to BI platform;

3)      Open the workbook and click on “Refresh All” in Analysis ribbon;

4)      No login to BW system should be necessary, workbook is refreshed;

If SSO is not set up properly you will get an additional login dialog at step #4 that prompts for BW system credentials.

** The SSO must be working in order to schedule AO workbooks.

And our workbook was refreshed without any problems and no login to BW system was required.

Best regards,

Martin Laurinec

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are several SAP Notes on this - please see this one: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2279812/E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy,

yes, I checked all related notes, but none of them fit for our problem and error message from logs...

Best regards,

Martin Laurinec