cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report for Eclipse deploy on Crystal Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to know, if Crystal Report for Eclipse could deploy on Crystal Server.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of Crystal reports server you are using?

Why you want to deploy it on crystal server?

You get specific SDKs bundled with crystal server which can be used for developing a custom application.

You can also use the Crystal reports for ecluipse runtimes for unmanaged crystal reports(reports not published to crystal server)

-Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Crystal Server 2013.

I'm not deploying on the Crystal Server, I just want to check if Crystal Report for Eclipse does have ability to deploy on Crystal Server.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned, Crystal server comes with its own SDKs. So you would be able to use it for any crystal reports published to it.

Crystal reports for Eclipse is specifically for running unmanaged crystal reports. Unmanaged are the reports which are not published to CR server and you have them developed using the Crystal Reports 2013 designer. Having only the CR designer and not the server component, CR for eclipse enables you to use those crystal reports and embed them in your application.

As far as your question about deploying goes, I don't understand what do you mean by deploying on CR server? They both are different components.