cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller Approves EAM Log Report from Work Inbox but still instance is not changed as Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured GRC 10.0 EAM log report in such a way that once the Firefighter logged out of FF session, an email notification will sent to controller through workflow. Controller opened the log and did Submit. I checked the request in NWBC=>Access Management=>ARA=>Search Requests. I can see the request still in running status instead of Approved Status. When I checked the Audit log it shows that the log is approved by "So and so" and I opened the instance through Administration button Path status as "In Progress" and Stage Status as "Approved by UI".  Not sure where is the issue. Need guidance.

Thanks in Advance

Mohamed 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thank you for your time.

Please find the updates:

1.SLG1 - No issues or errors or warning displayed. All looks green for all items.

2.KBA 1846307 - we have not implemented this. Not very sure what "After implementing note you will have to test it with new workflow as old workflows will not work" meant in note as we do not want current workflow getting affected.

3.GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD -

Would there be any other reason as this issue has just started since few days. We never faced earlier. There has not been any changes in the system or not any notes were applied recently.

Regards,

Mrudula Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulkarni,

Wrt point 2 - When The code corrections are applied in your system the changes will be applicable for newly submitted requests and not for the open requests.

Your workflow should not be affected in any way by implementing the note as this looks like a program error.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manju.

Will try to implement this Note and check if it works. Will update the results.

Although may take few weeks as currently change freeze is on.

Thanks again:)

Regards,

Mrudula Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the similar issue too. Currently we are on GRC 10.0  SP12.

Issue - Even when FF controller approves logs, we still find them in pending approval status. It is happening on for Few requests. All other request are working fine, just couple of them have stated facing this issue since last week.

Would you have any idea please? Thank you in advance for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulkarni,

As the issue is with some of requests use the MSMP Instance Runtime monitor(GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) to debug the issue.

Do you have any errors in SLG1?

Also, Have you tried implementing the Note as suggested in the below KBA

1846307 - Status remains as Decision Pendig for Approved requests.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

First of all, you have not specified your SP level.

Have you set the stage settings to any one approver or all approvers?

Refer the below KBA and try implement the Note as suggested in KBA.

1846307 - Status remains as Decision Pendig for Approved requests.

Note that you will have to test the functionality with a new workflow after implementing the Note as the old WF's will not work.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manju

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any other stage following controller? When you open through Admin. option, are you able to click on the path? if yes, then request is pending at that path/stage.

also, check the status of the instance through GFRNMW_DBG_MONITOR

Regards

Plaban