cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDT 4.1 AD authentication to multiple CMS servers

0 Kudos

Hello All, Quick question on IDT, We have Windows AD/SSO setup to BOBJ systems.

From client tools (IDT and Rich client) we can log on to Development system using Windows AD after we generate Keytab file and place it in client machine along with Krb5 and bscLogin.conf files..

Now if we want to logon to Sandbox and QA BOBJ system using Windows AD then what is the best option ? I tried combining the files with dev sandbox and QA information but that did not help so thought of opening a discussion here..

Thanks

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you enabled the Windows AD for your sandbox? There is no need to  combine the Krb5 and bscLogin.conf the files from both systems and place in your local system.

If your domain is same for your two environments then you need to place the file from one BO server to  your local system.Krb5 and bscLogin.conf  file are going to be the same for both environments.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Amit, but sandbox will have different service account and Keytab file.. If I place both in C:\Windows its not working..

Windows AD is enabled for all systems and whenever I place the respective system Keytab file I can logon to that system..

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why are you using different service account?

better to raise the issue with SAP Support team on this.Support team will come back if it's feasible.