cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Approach to configure Org management

0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am working on my project , which is kenya payroll, i have to start my implementation today, i want to know if i want to start from Org Management,

in my project there Org unit, and jobs, Positions, and cost center so please what is the best practice to configure this, so that i could start my configuration,

Please guide me experts as i mentioned my message i have to start my configuration from today on ward.

With Best Regards

Anurag Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anurag,

1. First of all Analise the Client Hierarchy structure,reporting structure and functionalities. then do rough drought for OM structure.

2. you can create OM Objects through LSMW and their relationships too.

3. Cost center can assign to Org unit and Position's, depends on client requirement you have to assigned.

4. If requirement is 1 is to 1 (means in 1 employee for 1 position) then you have to create positions equal to employee's.

0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth

Thhanx for your quick response , but i dont want to work directly by LSMW, i will start by configure after configure personnel administration then i will upload org management master data by LSMW, is my approach is right please tell me. ??

Regards

Anurag Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration is your wish, but strictly follow the Client Sing-Off BBP.

0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth

Ok i will take care, if i will start configuration from PA is it right way ? because if i will start from Org then i will come on PA,there i will check my configuration in PA org details is showing aur not?please guide what should i do ?

Regards

Anurag Singh

Answers (0)